Welcome to the new Health Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about Health but were afraid to ask, and the Affordable Health Care Plan.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:59 am

Welcome to the new Health Forum. I may start moving topics from other forums to the “Health” Forum. We had a Heath Forum about 8 years ago and in 2008 I removed it because of little interest. But today our Health is a top topic of discussion.

To view the new Health Forum go to the link below.

http://www.navarrebeachlife.com/forums/ ... 454#p70454
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

Any ideas as to why when I try to enter the thread it says I do not have authorization to read topics in this forum?
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:25 am

I can't enter the forum either.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

It seems to be ok now --- we had that same problem with one of the military threads! It Looks like Kenny has done whatever was needed. Thanks, Sir Kenny! ;)

8) 8) 8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Still not working for me?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 pm

I have not done anything to restrict a post. I hope its not a flawed plugin on the administrative panel. That could present a time consuming process to fix.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:48 pm

I still can not reach it as well.
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Kenny Wilder wrote:Welcome to the new Health Forum. I may start moving topics from other forums to the “Health” Forum. We had a Heath Forum about 8 years ago and in 2008 I removed it because of little interest. But today our Health is a top topic of discussion.

To view the new Health Forum go to the link below.

http://www.navarrebeachlife.com/forums/ ... 454#p70454

Kenny, I don't know if this will help you determine the problem, but when I click on the link in your post, I get this message: You are not authorised to read this forum.

When I click on Health Forum, I get a different message: You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:22 pm

I can only access it if I'm logged in. I haven't tried yet logging out and then seeing if I get in by logging in through the Health forum. I'll try that and will edit this post w/the results.

OK - I logged out, then tried to access the Health forum like a lurker. It wouldn't let me in without logging on. When I logged on through that forum, it went immediately to the Health subject. So it seems to be the same thing we encountered with the "Military Memorials" subject.

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:03 pm

AngelGirl wrote:I can only access it if I'm logged in. I haven't tried yet logging out and then seeing if I get in by logging in through the Health forum. I'll try that and will edit this post w/the results.

OK - I logged out, then tried to access the Health forum like a lurker. It wouldn't let me in without logging on. When I logged on through that forum, it went immediately to the Health subject. So it seems to be the same thing we encountered with the "Military Memorials" subject.

A.G.
I can't believe members do not logon every time they go to the forum. I logon every time so I can see what post are highlighted, which indicates a new post. Good Grief!

But this still creates a problem for readers of the forum that are not registered members. So for now I'm going to move the Heath Forum posts back to the "We the People" Forum until I can figure out how to fix the problem.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Kenny Wilder wrote:
AngelGirl wrote:I can only access it if I'm logged in. I haven't tried yet logging out and then seeing if I get in by logging in through the Health forum. I'll try that and will edit this post w/the results.

A.G.
I can't believe members do not logon every time they go to the forum. I logon every time so I can see what post are highlighted, which indicates a new post. Good Grief!

But this still creates a problem for readers of the forum that are not registered members. So for now I'm going to move the Heath Forum posts back to the "We the People" Forum until I can figure out how to fix the problem.
??????
I am automatically logged in every time I come to NBL, and always see the new posts.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Yeah, I use the logon automatic option, too. But, for security reasons for my business I have a constant cleaner running in the background of my computer, therefore causing me to have to logon on more than normal.

I suspect that many forum members don't logon, because they no longer remember their username or password. I receive emails several times a month where forum members claim they no longer know their username or password. I am able to help them recover their username and password.

I'm too busy at this time to seek a solution for the new Health forum. So for the time being the Heath forum will be removed until I find a solution for the problem.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:42 am

Thanks for responding, Kenny. I just wanted you to know details in case it might help you solve the problem. When you get to it, you get to it. :)
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 am

OK - see what is happening - can ignore my post under "Forum Issues".
And yes, I still get that I do not have required permissions to read the "Military Memorials" topic under "Miitary".
(I do login new every time.)
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Hey guys I need your help. I have performed some tweaking for the Health forum and maybe this time all of you will be able to post a reply comment. Please try posting your comments again.

Thanks,
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Health”