Crazy Pills

Everything you always wanted to know about Health but were afraid to ask, and the Affordable Health Care Plan.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

I had a day today like that.... My car was missing it's pills...

I get half way to work and the check engine light came on. so I go to my "tame" shop and he does a code check from the computer and it turns out that the "upstream" Oxygen sensor in it, is dying. New one is $180 plus an hour labor to replace.

I check the videos on Youtube and prices online and at Autozone and his price is not (too much) of a rip off at all, so first thing in the morning, my tech can struggle getting the old one out (is the biggest problem due to it being in there for 8 years and 222,000 miles).

I could do with my crazy pills today.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:23 am

I just love this post! Now after saying that you have to know I am the one who always pulls the Tiger's tail then like an idiot hangs around to see what happens.. is desperately misspelled for a reason?

:)
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 am

redchaz57 wrote:I just love this post! Now after saying that you have to know I am the one who always pulls the Tiger's tail then like an idiot hangs around to see what happens.. is desperately misspelled for a reason?

I wondered the same thing ... :?:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:56 pm

AngelGirl wrote:
redchaz57 wrote:I just love this post! Now after saying that you have to know I am the one who always pulls the Tiger's tail then like an idiot hangs around to see what happens.. is desperately misspelled for a reason?

I wondered the same thing ... :?:
Wunce you see it you want to choke the crap out of the person that made the mistook.

ARGHHHH!!!!!!
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Don't blame me for the misspelled label - I'm just the photographer. After all you have to misspell the label to get it passed by the FDA. I learned this great wisdom from the crazy democrats when they told us that they have to pass the ObamaCare bill before they know what is in it. Makes you wonder who is taking their crazy pills on a regular basis.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Kenny Wilder wrote:Don't blame me for the misspelled label - I'm just the photographer. After all you have to misspell the label to get it passed by the FDA. I learned this great wisdom from the crazy democrats when they told us that they have to pass the ObamaCare bill before they know what is in it. Makes you wonder who is taking their crazy pills on a regular basis.
Ain't it the TROOTH!!!!

:mrgreen:
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:53 am

Kenny Wilder wrote:Don't blame me for the misspelled label - I'm just the photographer. After all you have to misspell the label to get it passed by the FDA. I learned this great wisdom from the crazy democrats when they told us that they have to pass the ObamaCare bill before they know what is in it. Makes you wonder who is taking their crazy pills on a regular basis.
A little comedy relief brought to us by the ol' faithful left:
And the beat goes on .... Yep, the Dems are still at it. Mind you, the new president's name is TRUMP not BUSH. Here are a couple of demented examples of the left:

[video][/video]

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _bush.html
AngelGirl

Return to “Health”