The reason we called this meeting ...

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:13 am

... is to wish you a Blessed and Happy New Year ~ 2019! from all the "gulls" and boys at NBLF!
01-01-2019 NB  The reason we called this meeting ....jpg
Last edited by AngelGirl on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit photo
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
EconProf
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 am

Well, this "bouy" thinks that is a beautiful start to a Happy New Year.
Garrison

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:47 am

Happy New Year to y'all! Got a fresh batch of kingfish rigs from Santa in my stocking and I'm ready to go :)
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:27 am

Beautiful picture AG. Glad you got some new fishing stuff Garrison. When is the family coming down? I am about 3 months out from my first of several visits.
Garrison

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 pm

July 8-20 for the family visit :) Wife and I have yet to decide on spring break.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Good for you. Still need to get you down closer though. Not sure if you caught it (no pun intended) but I posted a note back in August I think where I said I had gone down to Galveston (I think early August maybe, maybe Sept, not sure) during one of the very limited days when the water is green and I slayed the Spanish. I have had some splendid Spanish catching days in Navarre over the decades but I have never had a day like this one where every time I threw out, not only did I catch one but they kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Still have two in the freezer.

I freeze them in gallon ziplocks and full of water. No air can get to the fish and they stay fresher longer.
Garrison

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Kid, I am going to PM you when I have some downtime (currently at work) so I dont hijack the thread....tried sending you a PM in late August and it wouldnt leave my outbox lol...wife and I made it down to Galveston and it was amazing, then a fantastic Tampa charter early August. Sam and I are ready to get out on that pier!

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”