ANOTHER Word of Warning

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:44 pm

I posted this message on the "Congressional Hearing..." thread but will reiterate it here for emphasis:

A word of warning to EVERYONE --- PLEASE refrain from calling each other names and labels. This does not help your argument one iota and in fact, has the opposite result. Furthermore, please refrain from using incendiary terms referring to the various political factions. We've all been guilty to some extent of doing that. Let's try to keep this dialogue as respectful as possible. There is no one of this forum who hasn't had some loss, personal injury or pain to deal with over the last twelve months ... and the folks here may just be the ones praying for you and hoping good things for you.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”