Let’s All Drive to the Beach

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sat May 11, 2019 3:12 am

Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 am

We're so water-logged in Texas ... especially the Southeastern part of the State ... that we may not want to see wide expanses of water for a long, long time!! :shock:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun May 12, 2019 8:06 am

AngelGirl wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:42 am
We're so water-logged in Texas ... especially the Southeastern part of the State ... that we may not want to see wide expanses of water for a long, long time!! :shock:
Yea, what happened to the "rain always goes around Houston" thing?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Yep, I'll bet Pensacola Kid has changed his opinion of that ever since H. Harvey. I know my family & friends in the area say it's best not to stand too long in one place outside these days or you're likely to take root and sprout leaves!! :shock: LOL
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 am

It was a freak that is stormed here like it did. Trust me on this one, come June the water will turn off and by late July we would have had a trace of rain and everything will be burned up. Happens every single year.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”