Beautiful

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:30 pm

One and half week.. counting the days till I am there. Because of my job will have a few hours of laptop work each day but who cares. If I can smell the salt! See the beautiful water with cup of coffee in hand then life is good today. A daily dolphin dance would be nice as well.

:D

ps... thank goodness will be leaving the day after AR vs. Al. don't mind the flag that Saturday.
asilloghome

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:10 pm

TOMORROW is my day! I've been waiting for awhile. Navarre Beach Here I come! BTW the water looks fabulous today! Go Hogs!
livinglarge
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Be there Saturday! !!!!!!!
johnandkristie

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 pm

We will arrive Saturday afternoon back at our unit in Summerwind West. My daughter and husband and 4 year old grand daughter will arrive Wednesday for their first ever visit! If you see us on the beach (look for the red umbrella and chairs) please stop by and say "hey!"
Love to all!
John and Kristie Frerich
John and Kristie Frerich

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will. (Ephesians 1:3–5)
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Glad that so many of you are going to be enjoying the beach. Hey...if I can't be there, I am glad to know that others are enjoying beautiful Navarre. :D (And hopefully will share their updates and pics with the rest of us longing to be there!

dolfnfan
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Ok lvthebch, here's a few shots I took this week with my iPhone. The one taken from the deck of Sailors' Grill was taken just this morning.

Sleep late, drive fast and don't take anything seriously...
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:56 am

Very nice dolfnfan! Very nice! Wow, I miss it. I am just going to have to make my way over before it gets too chilly. I love being in Navarre anytime but more so when the physical conditions are comfortable and I can still get in the water.

I like the way you kept the horizon level!!! Wish I were having biscuits and gravy with (1) Blueberry pancake right now on the deck of Juana's.
livinglarge
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 am

Very nice pics, so ready for our time in paradise
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:42 am

Enjoyable.
Re: the first image - I thought the Black Skimmer's had migrated? - guess still hanging around, just left the nesting areas?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
rexy

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:17 am

The sandcastle sculptures are busy under the watchful eye of the local police, what a shame it had to come to this.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:19 am

Where is that taking place. Any why are they under the police' eye? Kids tearing them down?
CrazyB

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 am

PK in the Pier parking lot is where they are doing it. Last year there was some vandalism at that sucked!!!! So measures are being taken this year to make sure that doesn't happen again. These sculptures are sooooooooo very very cool!!! They are beautiful! I will try to get some pix of them this year but the forecast is calling for rain all weekend! Sigh!
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:03 am

CrazyB wrote:PK in the Pier parking lot is where they are doing it. Last year there was some vandalism at that sucked!!!! So measures are being taken this year to make sure that doesn't happen again. These sculptures are sooooooooo very very cool!!! They are beautiful! I will try to get some pix of them this year but the forecast is calling for rain all weekend! Sigh!
We'd be more than happy to take that rain off your hands!! It's raining buckets from Odile out west but not where we live in South Ft Worth!! :( Our water bill (to keep the yard from completely drying up and the foundation from collapsing) has been atrocious plus we have to water only on certain days, at certain times of the day as we're in Stage 2 water rationing.!!! :shock: Yep, we'd gladly take that rain off your hands to keep those sculptures intact!

dolfnfan, love your photos, especially the skimmers, --- phone cameras have really come a long, long way! Those shots are spectacular!

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:11 pm

beautiful pictures.. is Juan's at the intersection? is so a week from Sunday will be eating blueberry pancakes.. :) caught this pic when signing on a few minutes ago. poof there it was just like birds. :lol: :lol:
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

oops forgot an attachment. :roll:
Attachments
sail boat skyline.jpg
sail boat skyline.jpg (132.76 KiB) Viewed 6595 times

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”