Pop up canopies

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
bahamamama

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:46 pm

A friend of mine said she heard last year while on vacation that an ordinance to ban ez up type canopies was being considered. Can anyone confirm or deny this? We are bringing our 10 month old granddaughter with us this year and really think this would help protect her from the sun.
Going Nuts

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:58 am

I believe the ordinance prohibits leaving beach equipment on the beach overnight. You should be ok during daylight and as long as you're there with it.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 am

Going Nuts wrote:I believe the ordinance prohibits leaving beach equipment on the beach overnight. You should be ok during daylight and as long as you're there with it.
To my understanding, correct. Can use them - just don't leave them (or anything else) overnight.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
rexy

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Like they say, leave only your footprints.
Razorback

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 pm

I am a very early riser so I get our beach compound set up for the wife and others every morning. I went down too early one morning and set up only to have beach patrol come by and haul all my stuff away to their "trash dump". Had to go over there and collect my stuff and set up the second time. So be warned. Do not leave anything on the beach overnight and do not get your stuff out there too early unless you plan on sitting there till the patrol goes by!
Love Navarre Beach

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”