Not that I'm keeping track, but...

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Nidrah

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 am

18 days, 18 Hours, 47(+-) mins until I leave for Navarre.

:D
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 am

I would be keeping track as well! That close to vacation. How long are you staying?
Nidrah

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

7 days!
CrazyB

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 am

Awwww man!!!! I WAS getting excited about my 76 days to go,,,,UNTIL I read Nidrahs post,,,,,sniffle pout!,,,,,,LOL ok I'm over it now and happy for Nidrah LOL
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 am

CrazyB wrote:Awwww man!!!! I WAS getting excited about my 76 days to go,,,,UNTIL I read Nidrahs post,,,,,sniffle pout!,,,,,,LOL ok I'm over it now and happy for Nidrah LOL
Is this CrazyB?
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
CrazyB

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 am

LOL Angel,,,,,that's me to a T!!!!! (looks around for hidden camera) :shock:
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:07 am

CrazyB wrote:LOL Angel,,,,,that's me to a T!!!!! (looks around for hidden camera) :shock:
Girls.... PLEASE.... I have 15 weeks still to go (be brave now)!
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:16 am

bjrichus wrote:
CrazyB wrote:LOL Angel,,,,,that's me to a T!!!!! (looks around for hidden camera) :shock:
Girls.... PLEASE.... I have 15 weeks still to go (be brave now)!
Hmmmmm ... could THIS be "aka Brian"????

AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Razorback

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

August 15th can't get here soon enough for FlamingoQueen and me. Great way for me to seriously get into retirement mode. That week is the first week of school starting back and I am spending it in our happy place. I think I'm going to like this retirement gig!
Love Navarre Beach
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Razorback wrote:August 15th can't get here soon enough for FlamingoQueen and me. Great way for me to seriously get into retirement mode. That week is the first week of school starting back and I am spending it in our happy place. I think I'm going to like this retirement gig!
Wow - congrats on the retirement ... and celebrating it in NB! Now, that is proof positive that you have the proper perspective on all this!! ;)
AngelGirl

bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 pm

AngelGirl wrote:Hmmmmm ... could THIS be "aka Brian"????

The cartoon right now is appropriate, not because of anything I am doing it because of crazy decisions taken by other people to do stuff a particular way that makes no sense whatsoever to the rest of us.

Anyway, I'm going to "chill" and do some work for our wonderful auditors (utterly pointless by the way), and not worry about the rest of the world for a while.

:?
BCJ1958

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Aug 29 three weeks at our place relaxing. Unless I get one of the 10 jobs I have put in for around the area. Can only hope.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 pm

BCJ1958 wrote:Unless I get one of the 10 jobs I have put in for around the area. Can only hope.
This was a subject for discussion at my house a few weeks ago.

My wife is currently a Federal employee and I am a State employee. Once she can retire (3 years), I'll only have 3 years to my retirement and we were thinking that if I could get a job down there...

Hmmm, lets see.

I am a US citizen and could be security cleared (not going to say more about that)... I have some rare I.T. skills that some of the defense contractors down there might want to make use of... It would be a hard old life having to drive back home and have dinner overlooking the beach all year, don't you think?
Garrison

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 am

I haven't been here in quite a while, mostly to avoid depression from being resigned to the likelihood that we wouldn't be able to come down this year. Elated to say that we will be back August 1st for a couple weeks! Tight lines!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

Garrison wrote:I haven't been here in quite a while, mostly to avoid depression from being resigned to the likelihood that we wouldn't be able to come down this year. Elated to say that we will be back August 1st for a couple weeks! Tight lines!
That's great! Happy for you guys!
AngelGirl

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”