It will be dead calm on Tuesday

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 am

This is the last hurrah for the summer of 2015. The beaches today and part of tomorrow will be packed and then on Tuesday, it will be dead calm. The umbrellas for the most part will be packed away, the traffic will lighten, the people will be back in their daily fall/winter routines and the thoughts and plans for the summer of 2016 will start.

I bet the locals are really looking forward to Tuesday's arrival.
dolfnfan
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Finally! September, October & November are my favorite months at the beach.
  • The water is consistently the clearest in these months
  • Air temp in October/November is room-temperature-comfy
  • The water is still plenty warm.
  • The beach is EMPTY! You can throw a rock in any direction and not hit another human being
In October you can lay your wristwatch on the bottom and read the time from the surface in 20 feet of water. It's that clear. Can't wait!
Sleep late, drive fast and don't take anything seriously...
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am

AND.......the next several weeks also provides Dolfnfan with a plethora of opportunities to stun us once again with the, Underwater World of Dolfnfan

8) :D 8) :D :lol:
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:03 am

that is very good hint PK. would love to see some underwater pics and videos..
dolfnfan
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:09 am

Yes indeed, and I'm looking forward to diving and filming. I've got some video from the past few weeks that I'll get edited and posted in the coming days.

Finally saw an octopus at the reef last week. They've been inhabiting the reef for a long time, I just hadn't been able to spot one until last week.
Sleep late, drive fast and don't take anything seriously...
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 am

How cool is that!! :D Did he look deeelicious? :shock:
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:17 am

I guess I hadn't really thought about it before, but how on earth does one go about catching an octopus??? It seems it could be a matter of who was catching whom!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”