2017 Navarre Beach Calendar Coming Soon

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:09 am

2017 Navarre Beach Calendar Coming Soon
D3X0873.jpg
D3X0873.jpg (623.25 KiB) Viewed 4143 times
Above photo will be featured in the 2017 Calendar
Photo by Kenny Wilder

Today I will be submitting 12 photos to the publisher for the 2017 Navarre Beach Calendars just in time for the early arriving 2016 snowbirds, spring breakers and other visitors. I think that there are a few 2016 Navarre Beach Calendars at Wal-Mart of Navarre that are still available of the 2,500 Calendars that were ordered last winter. Wal-Mart of Navarre has an exclusivity on all the Navarre Beach Calendars that feature my photography. The Calendars have to be purchased at the Wal-Mart Store.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Thank you for these wonderful calendars!

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:18 pm

One thing for sure, Kenny, you have a treasure trove of NB photos to choose from! Love this one ~ I'd be hard-put to choose a favorite!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Sandstomper

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:55 pm

You're talking 2017, and I just stocked up on 2016 this past weekend at Walmart! Slow down, I can't keep up :D

I have to share a feel good story about these wonderful calendars. As some of you know, my dear father-in-law and best friend passed away earlier this year of pancreatic cancer. He loved Navarre Beach as much as I do, so I promised him that I would make sure that some of his ashes would be on Navarre Beach, so that his family and friends could come and visit him in his favorite Earthly Paradise.

His younger brother, who lives in Chicago suffered a very bad stroke many years ago and was unable to attend our memorial service on the beach. He really wanted to see this place that his beloved brother always talked about. My mother-in-law thought that the best way to showcase this Paradise was through Kenny's phenominal calendar. One is on the way to Chicago as I write this and I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated and hopefully bring some joy to someone who is unable to see his brother's favorite place on Earth with all of it's beauty.

Thanks Kenny for these spectacular calendars and all of the joy that they bring to so many!
Life is too short to shave with a dull razor!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Sandstomper,

I am overwhelmed with joy that God’s photographic images of His creations at Navarre Beach via my camera will be viewed and blessed by you, your family and others regarding the Navarre Beach Calendars. I give God all the credit and glory for the images that I have been blessed to capture. He is worthy of our Praise for His everlasting Mercy and Grace.

For your information I sent 12 high resolution photo images to the publisher yesterday for the soon to be printed 2017 Navarre Beach Calendars.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
nanaof4inavamo

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:18 pm

I am in Navarre Beach this week and was hoping to pick up a few 2017 calendars. Are they not out yet?
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I hope to pick up a couple in October!

bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:05 pm

lvthebch wrote:I hope to pick up a couple in October!
Me too.

We are scheduled to be there 2nd week of that month.....
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”