Summerwind Construction & Painting

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Willthebeach

Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello Everybody,
I was planning to bring my family and spend the Thanksgiving holidays at The Summerwind but heard that there are construction & painting on the Summerwind West building that is causing balconies closures on some units.
For those of you in the area, is that work going on in the West and East building and is it for the entire building or only a few units. Appreciate any info you can provide.
Cheers,
Will.
CrazyB

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 pm

It looks like it's from bottom floor to the top floor of all the condo's on the WEST side of the WEST building. And the pool is closed for the west building as well from what I can tell.
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
Willthebeach

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:11 am

Thanks a lot for the info :D
David
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:33 pm

They have been working on all 3 Summerwind buildings, painting, pressure washing, removing railings. Do not think they thought weather woud allow use of pools at this time of year. They block sliders from outside so balconys can not be accessed.

Check with your realtor, if you can survive without use of balcony and pool, put up with a little noise, might be some good discounts available.
David
Willthebeach

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks David. Much appreciated.
Garrison

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:30 pm

So long as it's all wrapped up by June (lol); we made our vacation picks at work on Friday and reserved a stay in the middle building for 13th through 25th.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”