Photographer Recommendations Needed

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Arlo

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 am

My wife and I will be having a 50th Anniversary celebration on the island in late summer with our four children, their spouses and 9 grandkids. 18 of us in all. We are needing to line up a photographer good with beach settings and also with kids. Ideally a photographer cabable of photoshopping in a different head on that one grandkid (or adult) who was looking the wrong way or making a goofy face in an otherwise perfect photo. :) We are on the island for the next two weeks and would like to visit with prespective photographers. Any recommendations? Feel free to message me privately if you’d prefer. Thanks.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:40 am

Arlo wrote:We are on the island for the next two weeks and would like to visit with prespective photographers. Any recommendations? Feel free to message me privately if you’d prefer. Thanks.
There are a couple of Navarre Beach related business groups on Facebook - "Navarre Small Business Owners" is a public one - just ask in it, once you have got past all the jewelry and other personal fitness adverts. Also "Navarre, FL Businesses- Keep it Local!" on Facebook too. Again, join it and post a request in there...

Unless of course, our Kenny wants to...
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 am

Arlo,
I sent you a pm!

Arlo

Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. We have several to consider now.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 am

Bumblebee Photography in Pensacola is great. Here's a sample of their work. A good friend's daughter taken in Destin.
Attachments
bumble bee photo sample.jpg
bumble bee photo sample.jpg (36.92 KiB) Viewed 2095 times

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”