Kenny Needs Your Prayers

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:15 am

Forum friends, it has come to my attention that our Forum Leader and Owner is in need of prayer. He will be going in shortly for an MRI to determine the nature of something in or around his brain. Please let him know you are praying for him and that God has this in control.
jakeswild5

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:02 am

Amen to that Kid....lifting you up Kenny, and those whose care you will be in as you undergo the testing.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm

First, Thank All of You for Your Prayers. Yesterday I went to Gulf Breeze Hospital to get an MRI brain scan. It seems that a scan I had recently showed something in my brain that needed a more definitive scan. When I arrived for my MRI I was told that the test would take 30 minutes. The first 20 minutes on the conveyor belt, then an injection with dye, and then another 10 minutes on the conveyor belt to complete the test.

Just before the 20 minute MRI test was concluded the MRI equipment malfunctioned (broke down). After waiting around for an hour the staff decided that they needed to reschedule my MRI test until next week. I was told that MRI equipment like this could cost up to 2 million dollars and that they don’t remember the equipment malfunctioning before. I responded by saying “ based upon this I would have had a better chance of winning the Florida Lottery.” The staff didn’t think that was funny.

I will of course go back and complete the MRI test next week believing that God will show that there is nothing there. I had to get another playful jab before I left. I asked the primary technician did he see any bolts and nuts in my brain. He said he didn’t but that he noticed that my brain was extremely small. He got me real good.

Again, thank all of you for your prayers and agree with me that the MRI test next week will show that God has removed any tissue that could be a problem. His WORD has given me a wonderful peace for many days.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:50 am

Hope and pray for all the best, Kenny (and Dale)!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
chris h.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 am

My prayers for you Kenny
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:49 am

Kenny and Dale, we are believing and praying right along with you! James 5:15
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Mfox20

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Prayers for you Kenny.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 pm

Will be praying for you, Kenny!

redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Kenny ~ you are in my thoughts and prayers.. know God will hold you in his hands and carry you thru.

"LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me." ~ Psalms 30:2
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:03 am

Thanking and praising the Lord for answered prayers! Kenny said "it's ALL good!"
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
chris h.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 am

Great news
Kenny take care !

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”