Our trips to Navarre

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

ToesInTheSand wrote:ha ha....let's see if I can slow it down a little.... :wink:
That's funny!

:lol:
A.G.
PS We went to a farm (in OK) that raises those critters ... ya better be fast if they decide to get curious about you!!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
ToesInTheSand

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

sorry I just changed it again!!!!! I kept laughing at it......kind of looks like me, creepy. :lol:
I thought a woman blowing bubbles would be more fun....I have to take a break for a while and disappear. Many many obligations coming up....and Sig-Other will be home soon. :wink:

Aren't they great animals though????
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Indeed, they are delightful creatures ... very inquisitive and comical at times!

Well, don't stay away too long, girl ~ meanwhile, you know you are on my heart and in my prayers!

Apologies to Buick for high-jacking your thread, man! Hope you and your family are having a delightful FL Panhandle vacation! Relax, enjoy, have a great time! It's probably the closest place to "heaven on earth" any of us will ever find this side of Glory!

Blessings,
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
ToesInTheSand

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

....yes, about 5-6 posts ago, I meant to offer up a "hijack apology". :shock:
oops!

ok, NOW, I have to get busy!
As of tomorrow I am concentrating on outdoor activites..........laptop for work only!! (oh my, can she do it?) :wink:
From A Buick 8

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 am

Well, back to work after a great week in Navarre. We were having such a good time that we added an extra day and left Friday instead of Thursday.

The weather was a little cool, but we still were on the beach everyday, even in the water allot Tuesday and Wednesday. We stayed at the Sundunes and it was a great condo and being able to walk right onto the beach was so much fun. My wife had bought a sand castle building kit and her and our son was able to build a nice one on Wednesday. Walking on the beach each morning gathering shells and just playing in the surf was so relaxing.

We drove to Pensacola on Tuesday to watch the Blue Angels practice and visit the navel aviation museum. On Thursday we drove to Panama City to swim with dolphins, other then that we were on the beach having fun.

In Navarre we ate at Bayou Bob’s, East Bay Crab house, and Cocodrees (spelling?). During our travels we ate at Flounders and Fudpuckers. We wanted to eat at sailor grill at Juana’s (sp?), but we did not make it.

We loved the area and started making plans to try and come back in June of next year.
:D
April 2009 was our first trip to Navarre. We would like to visit several times a year but alas we cannot. Can only afford every other year.
From A Buick 8

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Here is a photo from our trip, this was the view from our condo.

April 2009 was our first trip to Navarre. We would like to visit several times a year but alas we cannot. Can only afford every other year.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Beautiful picture! So glad that you and your family had a good time!
From A Buick 8

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

We have rented the same Condo again this year, we are all excited to come back. We are coming back a little later this time (1st week of June). Was a little chilly in April the last time, we are all so excited; our first trip was our family's favorite vacation to date.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

The countdown is on!
From A Buick 8

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I know, it drives my wife crazy when i start talking about our trips too early, but i love it.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 am

Well, I think that so much of the fun is thinking/talking about and planning the trip to Navarre! Kinda makes it a year round event! :D
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 am

I agree, lvthebch! By the way, did you receive my note via p/m?
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Just got your pm and have sent you back a message!
From A Buick 8

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm

From A Buick 8 wrote:I know, it drives my wife crazy when i start talking about our trips too early, but i love it.
It is 2013 and that means Navarre this year, just booked the condo for first week of June. So excited to be comming back.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Us too! Missed being in Navarre summer 2012.....so the countdown is on for summer 2013! :D

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”