Our trips to Navarre

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Navarrebeacher
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Us Kansas folks love the place also. I've been down so many times I set my car on auto pilot and it knows the way. My little beach house on NB is rented Jan,Feb and threee weeks in March. I am sending 10 people down from KS in the next few months to visit and enjoy. I love the place and have visited and lived there regularly since 1991. No beach better on this planet! 8)
From A Buick 8

Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 am

Well we are here (it is our third time in Navarre). We love it here always a relaxing time. As always our condo at Sundunes is great. My daughter wants crab legs any suggestions.

April 2009 was our first trip to Navarre. We would like to visit several times a year but alas we cannot. Can only afford every other year.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 am

Buick,

Number one, there will be no fresh crab legs in Navarre Beach. At least no crab from the Gulf unless it is Blue Crab. All crab legs are flown in from Alaskan waters. Joe Patti's Seafood in Pensacola will probably have the freshest crab legs. Cook them yourself at the house or condo.
From A Buick 8

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Thanks
April 2009 was our first trip to Navarre. We would like to visit several times a year but alas we cannot. Can only afford every other year.
From A Buick 8

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 pm

We visited the Gulf Breeze Zoo today and really enjoyed it. The kids (19 and 15) really liked how up close the animals were. Very nice day.
From A Buick 8

Thu May 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Heading back again on the 26th. Counting down to the our time back in paradise. Wanting to spend time in Historic Milton and also Blackwater River State Forest.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”