1 Month!!!

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Bikergirl80

Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am

One month today before we are heading down! We can't wait! Time should go by pretty fast now. We are ready to be leaving now, lol. Can't wait to get a cold one & just be in the sand & sun!
From A Buick 8

Thu May 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Even closer now for you. We also will be there soon and everyone is getting excited about the trip
April 2009 was our first trip to Navarre. We would like to visit several times a year but alas we cannot. Can only afford every other year.
Bikergirl80

Fri May 27, 2011 7:33 am

Yes, we are 2 weeks out!!!! We are so ready to be there!
Pas d' 2

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 am

Three weeks and 2 days till we head out to NB..........we are excited and soooo ready to relax, smell and hear the waves at "our" spot on the gulf. This will be our 4th trip there and wish we had found it 11 years earlier, we "wasted" those earlier years in the Destin area. We just didn't know any better and folks kept the secret from us all those years, guess I can't blame them..............Oh Well ! Going fishing at the pier and 30minutes later I'll forget that we missed all those years being at NB. Be adding to the NB economy soon and loving it. :roll:
"The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those that vote for a living"
electriceddie

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 am

Just got back from our week @ NB. It was wonderful as usual. Weather was perfect the entire week. The beach and water were perfect.Met very nice local folks. We ate at T.C.'s Front Porch after we met the owner Bob at the Pier Bar. The food and service were really awesome. We also decided to try the Cactus Flower and this was a very good decision---the food was the freshest and best Mexican we have ever had! We were going to try the deck @ the BM but the night we planned to go no one was on the deck due to an impending storm which came in finally after midnight and was a tremendous show in itself. I hope you all have as great a time as we had. We are looking forward to going back in late Sept.
Bikergirl80

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 am

9 days & counting!!!! We have already started packing a few items!!!!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am

That's a good idea! Seems like I have the hardest time remembering to pack our shelling nets!

:shock:
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”