Spring Break

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:43 am

81 degree day before yesterday, 80 today and not a cloud in the sky.....oh except for the massive, yellow pollen dust clouds floating around. Everything under the sun is blooming and sprouting here in Houston, Texico. Washed the daughter's car yesterday, it is covered in yellow dust. The Pines are popping their buds like crazy. Little yellow explosions. Oh, Spring Fever has hit me big time.

In fact, tomorrow, I am dropping the dog off at the groomer and heading to Galveston to sit by the water, soak up the rays and then have a bowl of Gumbo at the Gumbo Bar. No, it is definitely not Navarre, not by a long shot but I can smell the salt, hear the waves and seagulls and eat seafood. That is better than most can say, right!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Amen to that brother.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:81 degree day before yesterday, 80 today and not a cloud in the sky.....oh except for the massive, yellow pollen dust clouds floating around. Everything under the sun is blooming and sprouting here in Houston, Texico. Washed the daughter's car yesterday, it is covered in yellow dust. The Pines are popping their buds like crazy. Little yellow explosions. Oh, Spring Fever has hit me big time.

In fact, tomorrow, I am dropping the dog off at the groomer and heading to Galveston to sit by the water, soak up the rays and then have a bowl of Gumbo at the Gumbo Bar. No, it is definitely not Navarre, not by a long shot but I can smell the salt, hear the waves and seagulls and eat seafood. That is better than most can say, right!
AMEN! It's a bit cooler here (had another "cold front" go thru yesterday after it getting to 86º the day before) but "spring is springing" out all over. Unfortunately from here, it's a 5-hour one way drive even to Galveston! So, enjoy it! I'll check out the Galveston webcams ... wave when you get there! ;)

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
haerae04

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Thanks for all the tips!! You guys are just making me even more excited!! :) I'm looking forward to smelling the ocean for the first time, for listening to the waves, even the rain :) watching the kids play in the sand & the shore line.. This is going to be a fantastic first family vacation! :D

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”