New Reef Video

Here is where you find information and discussion about the proposed Navarre Beach Snorkeling & Diving Reef.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary

Reef Video – August 13, 2013

Check out this brief video of just one of the 30 gulf side beach accessible reefs at Navarre Beach….with more planned. Also, check the “NEW” YouTube video installed today on the NBL Forum that is larger and quality viewing up to 1080 HD.

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 am

Wow - the amount of sea-life has significantly increased around the reefs since Dolfnfan's snorkeling video --- what an interesting contrast!

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
dolfnfan
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 am

I can't wait to snorkel the reefs again next weekend. The video above was shot just a week or two after the reefs were deployed and I have not been back since then.
Sleep late, drive fast and don't take anything seriously...
Floridawant2B

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Dolfnfan,
Can't wait to snorkle too. We(the wife & I) hit NB Sept 13 and will have some new snorkle gear to try out...Excited to see how the reef looks in person.
:D :D :D
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 am

dolfnfan wrote:I can't wait to snorkel the reefs again next weekend. The video above was shot just a week or two after the reefs were deployed and I have not been back since then.
You might consider posting a link in your profile or signature line to your youtube channel, Dolfn ... that's where I found the link I posted. You really have some interesting videos of Navarre Beach on your channel!

8)
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:40 am

We have it on good authority from the dolfnfan-man personally that if the weather cooperates, we can look forward to another one of his "Reef Productions" videos! Yoo-hoo!

:)
AngelGirl

Return to “Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary (Snorkeling & Diving Reef)”