Will there be an upset tomorrow?

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:45 am

Bama vs. Florida

Clemson vs. FSU

Miss State vs. LSU

Oklahome vs. West Virginia

Anyone smell an upset? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Razorback

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:21 am

Praying for a Clemson upset. Don't think the other games will be that close. All the favorites win comfortably tomorrow.
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Every single one of these favorites had better be on their game tomorrow. Particularly, Oklahoma and they are damn good!
Razorback

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm

I do believe all will win but it would be a wonderful day for me if every one of those favorites lost with the exception of Alabama. I just don't like Florida.
Let me rephrase that last sentence. I don't care for the Gators. I love Florida if it has Navarre Beach in front of the name Florida!!!
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:18 am

Yes MS State and almost Clemson. Clemson won that game and threw and kicked it away...plain and simple. Now they get the vulgar moron back and will no doubt stomp the next opponent in their lacy pantie schedule.

We can only hope the moron makes another in a long list of classic moves and gets banned again. Hey, it is not out of the realm of possibility. Did anyone watch and listen to that pathetic and "inner city" laced apology? Yeah...he'll do something else. He can't help himself and no one else related to FSU is helping him either. Very upset with Jimbo Fisher for allowing him to be on the field.

Did anyone catch the fact that the vulgar moron came onto the field pregame in full pads??? So, either Jimbo did not spell out the facts prior to the team entering the locker room. Or, the moron showed his utter stupidity once again and did not listen and decided to take matters into his own hands and dress out. Reports have Jimbo saying..."oh no...get back to the locker room and change into sweat pants." That tells me, Jimbo Fisher did NOT spell out the facts prior, once again, not taking control of an out of control moron. Simply baffles me!!!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

This weekend's games, starting with two tonight, look to be outstanding. Will there be an upset this week? Could 4-0 North Carolina State, knock of FSU? Let's hope so! Here are some more matchups starting tonight.

TONIGHT
Texas Tech 2-1 vs. (24)Ok State 2-1
(11)UCLA 3-0 vs. (15)Arizona State 3-0

Tennessee 2-1 vs. (12) Georgia 2-1
(1) FSU vs. NC State U 4-0
(6) TX A&M 4-0 vs. Arkansas 3-1
(16) Stanford 2-1 vs. Washington 4-0
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I am hoping for a UCLA victory tonight. Am NOT a Todd Graham (Head Coach at ASU) fan. Very self absorbed person. He is gonna do and has done exactly what is good for Todd Graham and that is all. He has been a job hopper, trying to move himself up the ladder with less than stellar results. Must be a savvy Bulls*****r.

Definitely want FSU to be beaten and preferably with the moron having an absolutely horrendous performance. I would like an exclamation point put on that Non-Heisman campaign.

I would like to see Texas Tech upset Ok State tonight, although without the QB performance and capability of the past, I don't think TT can hang with the Cowboys.
Razorback

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Of course I am hoping for the Hogs to upset the Aggies but it is slim hope. W/O a doubt the Hogs are improved but still have too many missing pieces. They WILL upset someone before the season is over. This game will be which offense performs the best. I doubt we can stop the Aggies but by the same token I am not sure they can stop our running game plus Brandon Allen is beginning to grow as a passer and gaining confidence. Could be an interesting game. I'm not ready to put money on the Hogs YET!
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:58 pm

The one question mark I have and Arkansas will be a good test is the Aggie defense and how much they have improved over last year, which had numerous holes.

This will be a good test for both teams. It will show if Texas A&M is worthy of such a high ranking and I believe they are and it will show how far the Hogs have come and how much further is needed. Great game, great venue, tons of fans in red and maroon....college football at it's finest.

And..both teams know this is a nationally televised game, so there is A LOT on the line. I can't wait.

Going to a buddy's house. He and I went to A&M although he graduated from there as did his wife (me from U of Houston) and another buddy played for Lou Holtz at Arkansas. TE to be exact. Gonna be making two kinds of Asian wings and a batch of hot wings. About 100 of them! All baked (no frying)

Of course will have pitchers of koolaid as well. Well, not really. We will have a pitcher or two of homemade margarita's though. Sounds like a recipe for heartburn to me!! :shock:

Return to “Sports”