Who has a tougher schedule over the next 4 weeks

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:49 pm

I submit the Fighting Texas A&M Aggies by far, have the toughest schedule.

This week, Arkansas
Next week @ MS State
Following week, Ole Miss
Following week @ Alabama

I also have to submit that "should" the Aggies defeat all four, who could not place them at number one. Do I think they can beat all four? Possible but not probable. Certainly if they can play as they did against South Caroline. As I stated earlier, I believe MS State is a team that no one should even remotely discount under any circumstances. Bama proved they were strong, albeit it turned out Florida was not so strong. Those two games will be tough games to overcome but it can happen. It did happen two years ago.
Razorback

Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Can't question your thinking on this one. The Hogs are the only so called easy game during that stretch.
Love Navarre Beach
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Gentlemen I submit that they have a powder puff schedule. Especially at their experience level. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:40 am

Them's is fightin' words.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 am

Well I guess you would be correct. Considering AR. almost beat them. sigh! Needed oxygen after the game... :roll: :roll: :?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:57 am

That was one incredible game. Almost up there with LSU vs. the Hogs in the, what was it...4 or 5 overtimes?

For quite a while there, I really thought the Aggies just don't have it today and that the Hogs were going to take the victory and then the Aggies would have to go undefeated the rest of the way and hope for some help. All indications are that the SEC West will have everyone with at least one loss by the end of the year. I am not so sure. I at least one poll, the Amway, Coaches Poll, Alabama is number one now.

So, the Tide has a great big X on their back now.

Look out for this coming Saturday's matchups.....somebody is going down.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 am

Arkansas played a great game. They are on their way back to being a top SEC game. Once they are able to finish in the 4th quarter they will prevail in SEC football. I really like the Arkansas coach.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 am

As I said after game week 1 I believe that the SEC has never had the parity that it has this year. There will be a lot of upsets before the SEC Championship Game. And the SEC West top 4 teams could beat any team in the nation.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:54 am

I like the Arkansas coach as well. Not only is building them into great players but is increasing their average grade point average. Got have the brains and the heart to play as well as the brawn. Muscles memory doesn't hurt either! The SEC has the teams!

Return to “Sports”