Wow!

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:16 pm

This has been a day of fantastic football games and there are more games still to come!!!!

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:19 am

WOW indeed!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What an absolutely incredible college day yesterday. CONGRATULATIONS to the Bulldogs of MS State and the Rebels of Ole Miss. Two deserving teams and I could not be happier for them or their fans. They have waited and worked for a looooooong time for this. They handily beat Texas A&M and Alabama.

Let's see...Bama, Aggies, Oklahoma, UCLA, USC (on a last second 60 yard Hail Mary), BYU and probably another one all lost in the very same day. Never happened before in the records of College Football.

Some more great games coming next weekend.

I have to believe that you will see Auburn jump up to #2 and they seemed to have improved on Defense , although they were playing a subpar LSU team. MS State, Ole Miss, Baylor and TCU, I think will make big jumps.

Ya know, there seems to NOT be a dominant team thus far. We have to believe though, until it is proved differently that FSU (very weak schedule) and Auburn (hellacious schedule) are the two top teams in America as of today.

I still think Alabama and Oklahoma will regroup and become stronger. Neither is out of the mix yet. Texas A&M, I fear is just not there this year.

As for the Heisman Race....again, I have to believe that Nick Marshall and Dak Prescott have placed themselves in the mix for the trophy.

Btw....if you have not already, please pray for that young man from Alabama that suffered that gruesome leg break yesterday. It was horrible to witness and it was even worse hearing him screaming. Pray that he is surrounded by Christ's healing power and surrounded by Christian love and support.

Return to “Sports”