Bama loses two key players to draft

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Probably not unlike a lot of teams, Alabama is losing two key players, actually three as they are moving to the NFL. Gots to wonder, even though Alabama has shown that they can and do lock and reload, I absolutely believe that with everything we saw this year, that next year is gonna be a far different one than this one. I believe there are going to be a couple of handfuls of teams that are going to be able to take it to the house. TCU for one. In fact, and although this poll is meaningless, I think the preseason poll will have TCU #1 and Bama perhaps as low as 3-4. Just sayin'.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 pm

We live just a few miles south of the TCU campus and I can tell ya, there is a whole lotta Frog Mania around here. In fact, just a visit to any store you see a sea of purple!! People wearing TCU tees!! 8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 am

Hey, I will always be an SEC fan first and foremost but I very much respect Coach Patterson and I have a lot of friends who graduated from TCU. Plus, my favorite color is purple. I would have no problem seeing TCU run the table next year and win the crystal football, and they may very well do it.

Return to “Sports”