Green Bay Blew It

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Green Bay should have been up 28 to zip in the first Qtr. They could have easily been 35 to 7 going into halftime. They simply blew it and it was not the fault of the guy who dropped the onside's kick. How about Alabama's Ha Ha Clinton Dix....what the hell was he doing not grabbing that interception on the 2-point conversion. He just stood there. What about the catch New England made to win the game....an easy intercept or at the very least a knock down. Nope, team losing effort and they should hang their heads. Stupid mistakes cost them the Super Bowl.

Go SEAHAWKS!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:43 am

With a team from the NW corner of the country, playing one from the NE corner - I'm afraid I have little or no interest in the Superbowl this year. Just not teams, nor parts of the country,with which I relate.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 am

Kinda with ya, Pete but Russell Wilson is one of the true Christian good guys in the NFL. I am rooting for him and thus the Seahawks. They are a talented and good football team and although many people don't care for Pete Carroll, he also does some really good community things. I do like his coaching style. Although I am not a fan of their "highliter" green on their uni's, gotta go with the mighty Seahawks on this one.

Hopefully next year the Houston Texans will be the Bowl.
Razorback

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:38 am

Hope the refs check and double check the Pats game balls and then keep them under lock and key. Cheating is cheating regardless of how small it may be and the Pats seem to be making a good case of gaining "habitual cheaters" status. Wilson alone has me pulling for the Seahawks.
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 am

Ya know, there is a reason why the saying is....where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I have always said and regardless of the scenario, isolated incidents are one thing, but when incidents start to create a pattern....that can be good or bad depending on what the variable is, right.

Well, for some time now, the Pats have been accused of "cheating." They were obviously caught this time with deflated footballs. 12 out of 13.....pattern. 2-3 times now accused of cheating....pattern.

I hope they get their butts kicked next Sunday. I would love the NFL to fine them an unbelievable amount of money and take that money and donate it to some organization that helps children. I know it won't happen but it would if I were the Commissioner.

Return to “Sports”