Alabama is the first to start off the off season suspensions

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 am

Well, as is the case every single year starting almost directly after the football season and going through the summer, the major college football programs start to see and experience the behavioral problems of many of their players and the vast majority of these incidents involve the black players. Again, back to the origin of the problem and that is the destruction of the black family.

Alabama gets the prize this year as the first team to register just such a statistic. Tyren Jones a RB of the Crimson Tide has been indefinitely suspended. No reason was given but apparently last October he was suspended for a week as well. Sounds like a troubled kid to me.

Trust me on this, we will get report after report from a variety of schools about kids being suspended and kicked off the team before and up until the start of school. I predict Auburn will have 1-3 in the race. I predict ZERO from Stanford.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 am

Unfortunately, Bama is back in the negative news.

The Crimson Tide has now kicked off the team two more players. The infractions? One, for his second DUI while at the campus. The second, for being arrested for domestic violence. This is his second offense and he was kicked off the University of Georgia team for the same offense. Nick Saban took a chance on him and according to the papers this morning, stands by his decision to accept this thug.

When you smack women around you get no second chances. In fact, he should probably be in prison and no doubt, will be or shot dead one. Shame on Nick Saban for allowing this criminal to come aboard his team. What did he think he was getting?
Razorback

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:02 pm

What was he? 6'6 330 or something like that. Cannot imagine a lady taking a hit from a guy that size. I certainly believe in second chances so I guess it was a chance taken and the dude (won't call him a man) made a bad decision. The sports world is full of people that feel they are above the rules of everyday Joe like us. Hopefully this guy gets his anger issues under control. The chances are good his life won't end well though.
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 pm

I am all for second chances as well Razorback but for the things kids seemingly and mindlessly do like fighting or getting caught drinking or cheating on a test. Hitting a woman, he needs to be in jail and one does not get second chances in my book for this offense. Everyone has their own opinion about Saban's decision and my opinion is, it was a dumb ass move and I bet he will never do that again. Great coach but he has made some very poor decisions over the last couple of years.
Razorback

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 am

Another Tide player kicked off for off the field transgressions. So that now makes 3. About the only way I see the Hogs beating the Tide would be for this to continue for the next 2-3 months!! 1 a day would finally give the Hogs a fighting chance. Actually, I hate to see these kids continue to make poor decisions regardless of the school they play for. They just don't realize the tremendous opportunity that they have been blessed with and the chance to really be a leader not only for their school but their state. I know former Hogs that enter the work world have a huge advantage and are almost worshipped wherever they go.
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 am

We ain't seen nuttin' yet. Wait until the kids are out of school. Things will ramp up then and the SEC will lead the pack, mark my words.
Razorback

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 am

So what happens to Taylor now that the woman has recanted? Heard that on the sports talk show this morning.
Love Navarre Beach
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

Did not hear this but where there is smoke.......
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:57 am

Well the summer is getting off to a predicted and negative start as it pertains to the SEC and players getting into trouble over the summer. As reported this morning in Yahoo and other sources including the Houston Chronicle, Les Miles and LSU has indefinitely suspended (4) players for a multitude of infractions (battery, robbery, etc.). I am kinda surprised though cause I thought Auburn would be the first. Trust me on this, it is only the beginning.

Here is where the breakdown is in this whole scenario. The Boosters, the alumni, the Board of these schools are so incredibly driven to be #1 that they cannot, nor do they want to, stop this behavior. They don't care. It is real easy to stop this and this is how it is done.

These coaches, at the end of Spring ball, sit every single player down in their meeting room and while standing in front of them with the microphone on, say this...."I don't care who you are on this team, Heisman winner or not, Outland Trophy winner or not, MVP or not....if you are arrested, your scholarship will be immediately revoked and you will immediately no longer be a part of this team." In fact, I would have a written contract for each and every player and they would sign it before they exited that room.

No one wants to reign these out of control players in any more. They MUST start making a statement and since this continually goes on year after year, it is apparent to me they are not.

Who next? I'm getting an Auburn or Georgia vibe!!! :o :shock: :o :shock:
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:53 am

Hear, hear!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Now it appears the mighty Seminoles of Florida State may take the grand prize for criminals in the midst. For the second time in almost consecutive weeks, a player has decided that it would prudent t punch a woman in the face. Not only should these black, inner city, gangsta's be kicked off the team, they should be in jail.

I guess when you go and recruit these thugs that have had basically only had a sperm donor for a father and certainly no "dad", then you get what you get. They see their momma (if she is even in the picture) get smacked around by the next hoodlum to walk in the door and so I guess these idiots learn it from them.

Jimbo Fisher absolutely has zero control over his players.

Return to “Sports”