Go Hawgs - Woo Pig Sooie (sp?)

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:15 am

Well, Razorback, et al.

Looks like SIL, daughter and grand-daughter will be Arkansans by the end of summer. SIL (from Dardenelle/Russellville - Arkansas Tech grad) finally earned a job back in state - Ft. Smith Schools band director (Darby JHS, and assistant at Northside HS - the HS band about three times the size of his current HS band - award winning - he is thrilled).

Already have tickets to a Razorback game in fall!
(5-yo grand-daughter yells "Go Hawgs" no matter who is playing whom - her Dad says "well trained"!)

He needs to start work there July 13th. They have accepted an offer on their Dayton, Ohio house - hope to close sale NLT August 6 (pray it doesn't fall through - and that daughter finds a good job in nursing in Ft. Smith area).
We will be going up to Dayton to help daughter the last half of July. They are gonna be busy!

They are in Russellville right now for a family wedding - going to Ft. Smith Monday for him to do some job paperwork and start house-hunting, probably Wednesday, too.
Wish them luck!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
Razorback

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Good news Pete. Happy for your family. Of course I love everything Arkansas and the Hogs. Shoot me a pm and I will send you my number if you come to Fort Smith. a good town and close to the U of
A. I will help with any questions about FS if needed. Northside is a good school with great teachers and kids. I am glad to welcome your daughter to our town.
Love Navarre Beach
Razorback

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:18 pm

I should have said welcome to the whole family. Sorry I left out SIL. If I can help him just let me know.
Love Navarre Beach
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 am

pm sent - thanks.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Sports”