Auburn To Showcase College Football's Largest Video Screen

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, well, well,......look who now has college football's largest Jumbotron...the mighty Auburn Tigers. Yep, this coming football season, Auburn will debut the nation's largest video screen at a stadium....Jordan-Hare Stadium. Can't wait to see that on a Saturday night. War Damn Eagle!!!! :D
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Kid, how many days till football? I can say there is nothing better than watching football with the gulf right outside. We go every October. Drop the oversized Razorback Flag from the balcony and game on! Which would be happy to share the flag with anyone who will hang off the pier for a pic opportunity. :D
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:Well, well, well,......look who now has college football's largest Jumbotron...the mighty Auburn Tigers. Yep, this coming football season, Auburn will debut the nation's largest video screen at a stadium....Jordan-Hare Stadium. Can't wait to see that on a Saturday night. War Damn Eagle!!!! :D
:D

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:58 am

We are about a month and a half away. Gonna be one exciting year. I am still picking Ohio State vs. TCU in the title game.

I would have a very hard time being down Navarre way on any given Saturday (barring a cold, wet winter day) and being torn as to what to do....fish, shell, hang out in the sun or be inside watching College Game Day and the games the next 12 hours.

Unlike most people, I have three seasons.

1. Thanksgiving/Christmas time
2. College football time
3. Navarre planning and trip time

Return to “Sports”