Herbstreit releases top four

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Herbstreit releases top four

http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Herbs ... c-football

ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit named his top four following a wild Week 7 of football that marks the halfway point or so of the season.

First, relax..deep breath..it will work itself out. Exhale.... My top 4.

1-Baylor
2-Ohio St
3-Bama
4-LSU

Next 2
Clemson
TCU

Baylor beat West Virginia the way Baylor usually beats decent Big 12 teams. Penn State played Ohio State close for a while, but the Buckeyes pulled away late and have quietly played much closer to preseason expectations two weeks running. LSU won a shootout with Florida – we all saw that coming, right? – and are now the SEC's only undefeated team. And Alabama rode its running game and three pick-sixes to a victory in a hostile environment at Texas A&M, 41-23.

Next week, Alabama returns home to face 3-3 Tennessee. Ohio State gets a cake walk against a foundering Rutgers program. LSU hosts a Western Kentucky team that's better than the casual fan might give them credit for. Baylor, meanwhile should have little difficulty dispatching Iowa State.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 am

I don't have any arguments with this first four at this early juncture. I think Clemson will find a way to lose and Utah....just don't know about these guys yet.

Return to “Sports”