CLEMSON WINS

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Clemson wins against Oklahoma. Now on to the championship. Love those Tigers!!!
Linda
Power User
Power User

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:37 am

One more game for Clemson.
Attachments
Clemson v AL.jpg
Clemson v AL.jpg (171.66 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Good for Clemson. I hope this title game is everything it is being cracked up to be. It could be a high scoring game or a very low scoring game. The best offense vs the best defense and both also have exceptional defenses and offenses respectively. I know Bama is favored by as much at 7 but I don't know. I know this, Clemson has not faced a defense like Bama's and Bama has not faced an offense like Clemson's.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 pm

It's been a great season. Winning the championship will be icing on the cake! I appreciate the momentum of Clemson but have the utmost respect for the momentum of Alabama. I hope it is an equally fought out game and not a runaway. Those are pretty boring. I'd love to see a fight to the end.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:53 pm

I can tell you this Linda for an absolute fact based on my speaking with a plethora of people at parties, in my classes I teach, in airports, in hotel bars, in restaurants (I travel waaaaay too much) and by far, the VAST majority of people DO NOT want Alabama hoisting the trophy another time. They are sick of Alabama.

Now in defense of Alabama and I have been since day one, until somebody can knock them off the mountain top....hey, so be it. They deserve to be where they are. Nick Saban is an incredible coach and leader, even if you don't care for him personally and I don't. I respect him greatly for his approach, drive, determination, etc. I also respect Dabo and what he has done. Remember he has deeeep Alabama blood running through him.

I don't think we could have asked for a better matchup. Look, I am SEC first and foremost and from Alabama originally. Born in Selma, and raised in Birmingham. My uncle played for Bear Bryant (64' & 65') but if Clemson wins, I will be very happy for them and they would have earned the right to hoist the big'un!
Linda
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:02 pm

May the best team win. I'm pulling for that team to be Clemson.

8)
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Linda wrote:It's been a great season. Winning the championship will be icing on the cake! I appreciate the momentum of Clemson but have the utmost respect for the momentum of Alabama. I hope it is an equally fought out game and not a runaway. Those are pretty boring. I'd love to see a fight to the end.
Me too....looking and hoping for a great game!

Return to “Sports”