The SEC Gangsta's are starting early this year

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed May 18, 2016 7:47 am

Well, well, well, whatdayaknow, the SEC is starting early this year with the reports of two separate instances of their usual take of scholarshipped gangsta's.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Auburn started the festivities with the release of 2 or 3 criminals for the usual crimes and now just this morning it is reported that two U of Alabama criminals have been arrested in Louisiana on drug and gun charges. Yeah, it appears that a cop patrolling a secured park, smelled marijuana coming from a car with two males inside. Upon further investigation, they found drugs and gun(s).

These coaches, alumni, donors, will never learn will they!!! :evil:

You might be saying...."what do you expect them to do, it is after school is out?"

Here is what I expect to see and hopefully one day hear as the Head Coaches meet for the first time with these players as a whole team......"If any of you are in any way, shape or form, found to be involved with female abuse, guns, drugs, cheating, stealing, etc., at any time starting this very minute, you will be removed from this team immediately, your locker cleared, your scholarship revoked."

Will they ever do that? Not in the SEC for sure. Too much at stake for the Universities and too much money involved. Pretty sad actually.

I would bet my house that none of this BS happened on Bear Bryant's watch. Oh yeah....different time , different family units, etc. Blah, blah blah! I for one am getting sick and tired of hearing it and virtually every year, it starts with either Bama or Auburn and 99.999% of the time, it is with the black kids. Lot's of things wrong with this whole picture.
HiTide

Wed May 18, 2016 1:07 pm

http://arrestnation.com/tag/college-football/

Please check this site, it started long before the two at UofA.
These young men had everything in front of them and this may cost them everything.
As an Alabama fan/season ticket holder for 15 years, this type of behavior saddens me.
The SEC doesn't have a monopoly on this type of behavior, it is wide spread in all of college football.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 am

HiTide wrote:http://arrestnation.com/tag/college-football/

Please check this site, it started long before the two at UofA.
These young men had everything in front of them and this may cost them everything.
As an Alabama fan/season ticket holder for 15 years, this type of behavior saddens me.
The SEC doesn't have a monopoly on this type of behavior, it is wide spread in all of college football.
So sad that there is more than enough material to have a webpage about it all!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri May 20, 2016 10:45 am

I fully understand that the SEC doesn't have a market on this type of behavior but if you look at the instances year after year and particularly over the last three years, YES, the SEC does lead the pack. And seemingly, Auburn and Alabama lead the SEC.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 am

So sad about Johnny Manziel - lots of talent, wasted.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 18149.html
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 am

That is the hold that drug and alcohol addiction has on people. Was just speaking about this to Angelgirl.

Yes, I was privileged to see him play a couple of times, once against Auburn in a losing effort. I also watched as did millions of others the game against Bama in Tuscaloosa where he was a magician. He had and actually still possesses the talent but drugs, alcohol and parents that have always given into his every whim have just about taken this all away. I predict he will die this year unless he decides to repent and get help. Very sad and a lot of kids looked up to this guy.

I wish Tim Tebow could get a hold of him and perhaps he already has and even that fell on deaf ears.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 am

Speaking of Tebow - you catch the story of how he helped a family on an airline flight?
He heard someone was having medical issues - so left first-class for the rear cabin an prayed with wife of the man having a heart attack - and after landing gave her a ride to the hospital.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:13 am

Tim Tebow is a good and Godly man and frankly, I wish he would run for office. God has some mighty things in store for him.

Return to “Sports”