When is the NCAA and College programs gonna...

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:51 am

I just read that the 5th Auburn player has been arrested for who knows what. That is five for Auburn, 2-3 for Bama and a few other handfuls of other collegiate criminals before the season even begins. The charges are seemingly getting worse, and to my knowledge every single one of them has been black. At the very least 99.9% of them have been black. No doubt from very poor families, no family structure, etc. I guess you can ascertain..."well what do you expect", and one would be correct in thinking that.

My question is, at what point are college Chancellors, Presidents, Head Coaches, Alumni, Donors, etc., gonna say enough is enough and quit this obsession of having to have the #1 team but in doing so, going to these inner city schools and signing these idiots. These very stupid, idiots. These are kids that have extremely low IQ's. These are kids who have been trouble from the get go but since they can run, and jump and throw, they get signed and then take their criminal thinking and past to the present.

I am sick of it and I am sick of these people at these universities continually putting up with and accepting these morons.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:50 am

PensacolaKid wrote:...at what point are college Chancellors, Presidents, Head Coaches, Alumni, Donors, etc., gonna say enough is enough...people at these universities continually putting up with and accepting these morons.
And THAT is the problem!

And that said, hopefully - for a least some disadvantaged but athletically talented kids - they get at least a little bit of education - and, maybe some structure - both of which might help a few of them wind up better off in the future (both financially, and/or legally) than they would have been staying in the 'hood?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Maybe they all need to see "Woodlawn"!!!???
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Sports”