Tomorrow's lineup may be better than the first week

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:30 am

WOW! Taken a look at the matchups for tomorrow's College Football day....stunning!!! Better have your chicken wings and nachos at the ready cause there are going to be some fireworks. Gonna be fun!
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:41 pm

LOL! Can't wait. So happy that football is back!

Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Totally bummed that Haweyes lost.
Happy for Razorbacks!
In Omaha this weekend - Cornhusker fever, at it's peak!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
iowajake

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 pm

so glad I was not watching the Iowa game...was on the road. bright side, it was a non-conference loss. Was able to make it back home to watch 2nd half of Ole Miss-Al. from a neutral stand point, was just a fin game to watch. Glad Nebraska won...love beating PAC 10 teams!
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:22 am

It was a great weekend for football! Unable to watch the Alabama game but heard it was barn burner! Did catch the Nebraska win.. and of course the Razorbacks. Was up until 12:30ish for the Longhorn game and yes fell asleep on the couch watching.

I've been missing my weekly pre-game from you guys! Keeps me up to date! Whats the scoop on Houston?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:33 am

Sorry Redchaz...I have been a traveling son of a gun lately. What's happening in Houston is that the city and Cougar Nation are fired up. What a coach we have. We are undersized, but somehow seem to find a way to win. The team believes in this guy, the city does and so do a lot of coaches. I just hope we can keep it going without a slip up. We have Louisville on the schedule down the road and they play here. If we are both undefeated is going to be a barn burner. Louisville in my opinion is a top 3 team. It will be difficult to beat them but stranger things have happened. Looking forward to watching the Aggies and Hogs tomorrow night!

Return to “Sports”