NCAAF November 12

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 am

What a college football day yesterday!
I count six top-25 teams upset by unranked team - and four one-point games in top 25!
Pleased to note that Iowa was on the winning side on both counts! Go Hawkeyes!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Hubby is very happy with his Oklahoma Sooners!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/scoreboard

;)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:50 am

Iowajake and Pete....Nirvana hit on Saturday night. WOW! The mighty Hawkeye's. Unbelievable! Very happy for all the Hawkeye fans out there. I turned it off when Michigan intercepted the pass with just a minute and a half to go. To this moment, I do not know what happened to allow them to kick the field goal? Any insight?
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 am

PensacolaKid wrote:To this moment, I do not know what happened to allow them to kick the field goal? Any insight?
Michigan was 3 and out. Punt to Iowa with 1:23 left. Return and penalty to Mich 36. Couple of first downs to Mich 15 with 0.16 left on clock. Iowa and Mich time outs with .03 on clock. Freshman kicker makes 33-yard field goal as clock runs out.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Sports”