Let the fun begin! Road to the BCS ...

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 am

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... four-teams

Absolutely love seeing Clemson and Notre Dame in the top four. Of course it will change from week to week until the end o the season. Love football!!
Last edited by Linda on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 am

Yep, it will change this weekend. College Football, the shortest season in sports.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:09 am

Should be an interesting college play off's. One of my best friend's husband is Alabama graduate and she is Georgia graduate. Love to be a fly on the wall for that game. Sad part is their house does not have to living area's to watch the game.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:41 am

We'll see the rankings on Tuesday for the BCS. The current top four all won their games yesterday. Others in the top ten saw upset.

It's good to be a college football fan!!

Go Clemson!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 am

Most pleased that Iowa Hawkeyes demolished Ohio State yesterday. Go IOWA!
(Sign at a local sports bar, by the owner, "My two favorite teams are Michigan, and anybody that beats Ohio State")

But reading that the unexpected losses by both the Buckeyes and Penn State are likely to keep the Big-10 out of any shot a BCS final four slot - darn!
(No way for Iowa to make the BCS - but maybe they can get ranked in the top 25?)
Last edited by Pete on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
Linda
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 am

Iowa is doing some business! I've not watched them play but the upsets! Makes for the best football seasons, I think. I have my two favorite teams in the top four right now. We'll see how it goes.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:24 pm

I need to watch Georgia and Notre Dame play. Watched Razorbacks, Alabama and Clemson. Seriously is Georgia better than Alabama? I’ve enjoyed watching TCU and Texas as they grow with their QB.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:40 am

Well that was a bit "interesting" for the Iron Bowl. Sympathy for Crimson Tide fans.
Will be also of interest when the new BCS rankings come out.

And, for b-ball fans - did you catch that AL had to play MN 3 on 5 for the last ten minutes of the game due to ejections and injury? Wild!

Happy to note that (after losses previous two weeks, since beating Buckeyes) Iowa Hawkeyes took care of business with Nebraska Cornhuskers. Even better since one of wife's cousins from Omaha (and their kids, spouses, etc.) were in area!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 am

Great Iron Bowl. There are one of two things or both, that have to happen to beat a Saban coached Bama team.

One, Bama beats themselves, which is very hard to do but it does happen and it happened to them yesterday or two, the other team, in this case Auburn, plays an outstanding game. They did and they deserved to win. Auburn and Stidham/Kerryon especially, played great games.

Now, if we can get past Georgia one more time. Gonna be difficult and really so if Kerryon cannot play.

WAR EAGLE!

Return to “Sports”