The Worst Super Bowl Ever

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:36 am

Not that I watched the entire game from start to finish but this was by far the worst Super Bowl in the history of the game and from so many perspectives.

Who is sick of seeing the Patriots? However, as I have stated in the past regarding Bama.....until someone can knock them off the hill.....

Well, New Orleans should have been there and they would have.

Two, the commercials were horrible. I was reading on FoxNews this morning that the advertisers are now so afraid of alienating millennial's that they are very hesitant about trying to be funny and it shows. They are one leading catalyst to the downfall of this country.
EconProf
Power User
Power User

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:47 pm

Ditto!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 pm

I thought Gladys Knight was great ... beautiful rendition of the National Anthem. Also, thought the Verizon ad honoring
first responders was very poignant and touching.

There seems to be a lot of hating on the Patriots and Tom Brady ... THEREFORE, I've decided that I like 'em! From what I've seen, Brady is a very disciplined, calm gentleman, has aged well and plays a good game of football.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 am

And I didn't see any players/staff disrespecting the National Anthem!
Also, was happy/proud that it was my USAF Thunderbirds that did the flyover.
(Yea, living here also really like the USN Blue Angels - but miss seeing the Thunderbirds)
Finally, I believe Kraft, Belichick, and Brady are all Trump supporters.
I have a tough time supporting any CA organizations.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Sports”