NASCAR says NO to Obama

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 am

Let me preface what I am about to say by admitting wholeheartedly that I am a 100%, southern bred, southern lived, self professed, redneck....at least how the term is defined today. I am damn proud of it too!

However, even I understand that NASCAR is about as podunk, hillbilly as you can get. Afterall, it's conception was due to, finding ways to outrun the police during the prohibition days. Yes, I do watch it but mainly for the wrecks though, and I certainly do not get all caught up in that soap opera crap they live for.

Having said all that, there are two things that make NASCAR unlike any other sport in America. They OPENLY profess God/Christ at the start of every race (albeit some better than others), they are for the vast majority, patriotic, conservative Americans and they know what it right for the country.

It appears 6 NASCAR drivers have said, "NO" to Obama for a Washington visit. Good for them. Oh, they claim their schedules would not allow for it but we all know the real reason and thank God there are still some sports figures out there that stand up for what they believe in. They don't want anything to do with that man and I don't blame them.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Are you talking about President Zero?
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Absolutely Kenny! ZERO, NADA, NOTHING, WORTHLESS, CLUELESS.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:18 pm

He will always be known as the "Speech President". We are sick and tired of listening to President Zero's self-serving speeches. It would be nice before he leaves office after the November 2012 election, if he could add one positive thing to his failed presidency. Just one thing...otherwise, he will only be known as a Zero.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Sports”