NUMBER #1 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL KICKER COMITTS TO ALABAMA

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm

NUMBER #1 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL KICKER COMITTS TO ALABAMA

ImageAdam Griffith: Field Goal Kicker from Calhoun High School, Calhoun, Georgia

Adam Griffith, he Number #1 High School Field Goal Kicker and Kick-Off Kicker has committed to Alabama for 2012. This is one of the best Christmas presents ever for the Alabama. Adam consistently kicks field goals over 50 yards. His longest field goal this year was 55 yards – let me say that again “55 yards”. Adam kicked the winning field goal in the Georgia High School Football Championship Game this past Friday night, December 9, 2011.

[youtube][/youtube]
This may not be good news for other SEC teams and certainly not for the other football conferences. Maybe the pop Christmas song “all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” Should be Alabama Coach Saban singing “All I want for Christmas is the Number #1 field goal kicker”.

ROLL TIDE!
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

80% of Adam Griffith's Kick-Offs are touchbacks meaning no return of the football from the endzone. Can you believe this kid?
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Floridawant2B

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Great recruit!
:)
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 am

Just exactly what Bama needed. Good for the Tide. I tell ya....if I had a son and he did not have the exact size and maybe speed to play BCS caliber football, I would be working on kicking big time.

Return to “Sports”