Navarre Beach oil clean up has obstacles

Discussion of Gulf Oil Spill regarding Navarre Beach, Florida; the good, bad and ugly reports; however most of the reports of oil on Navarre Beach are good!
CAR BUFF

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

[quote="ThePeoplesBeach"]First Tar Ball washes up on Navarre Beach

This is inappropriate and racist. I am very disappointed that this is posted on this fourm. It is disrespectful, offensive, insulting and not at all funny. I suggest the author ask for this posting to be removed.
dlhamann

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks for posting this! It put a smile on my face after reading the first few posts of this message and then seeing that picture! I'm not a racist person, so 'racism' didn't even cross my mind....I found it to be very cute!!
David
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:02 am

Car Buff,

Ya really are stuck up in the political correctness trap. Life would be better for some if they were to lighten up a bit.

"Tar ball" is that bad, uh??? Gosh, slease ball sounds worse to me. I suppose it is all in one's interpretation, uh?

Remind ya that the poster only carried the message. Do you always shoot the messenger?

Next thing ya know we will hear that Bush, even Clinton, was never shown "disrespect", "insulted", made fun of. "Tar ball" is mild in comparison.

As Grand Dad used to say: "What is good for the goose is good for the gander!" Ooops, is gander "raciest"?? :oops: Hea come tha raciest police! :wink:
David
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 am

All anyone viewing this post needs to do, including the left, is to re-read MillionYearMan's post.

If anything is said, done, mentioned, exercised and in any other way, directed toward our, "First Black President" (by the way, he is as much white as black), then it is automatically racially oriented and those that do it are racists. BULL@#*@! It was funny, pure and simple!

The MEDIA and namely CNN/MSNBC/CBC/NBC/ABC made this a racial thing starting a year and a half before he ever took office. Did you happen to check out the Victory day/night celebration that was broadcast to the world??? That car buff, was racists!!! No, this was one funny cartooon posted by my new bestest friend, TPB!
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 am

wow! a post i was reading just disappeared! got to read the whole thing, at least, tho.

Return to “2010 GULF Oil Spill ”