Is it my computer or the wind

This ARCHIVES forum is where you may post your photos, images and videos of Navarre Beach and the surrounding area. It is o.k. to post your photos, images and videos on other forums, too. This forum is primarily for archiving by eventually moving older posts of photos, images and videos to this ARCHIVES forum.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

Just wondering....I am not able to view the webcam. Would this be my computer or are we experiencing some technical difficulties? Was able to get it very early this morning.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:03 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:Just wondering....I am not able to view the webcam. Would this be my computer or are we experiencing some technical difficulties? Was able to get it very early this morning.
Maybe the weather down there (thunder storms) has got to it?
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

I am aware of the outage of the Zoom Camera Player. I have my streaming video hosting provider checking to see if the outage is caused by them. I really believe that the Zoom Camera's modem/router at the Belle Mer may have to be restarted. For the last 3 hours we have had constant lightning and hard rain. If the service is not restored in about 30 minutes I will drive over to the beach and perform a restart. Actually, this is something that I have to perform a lot since Florida last week won the esteem award for being Number 1 in America for the most annual lightning storms.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
SouthernBreeze
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Speaking of lightning, while fishing on the south side of the sound last week I was watching a thunderstorm about 20 miles north of the sound. I could hear faint rumblings of thunder, but did not see any lightning...until a streak shot across to the north side of the sound. That was it for me as I got my arze out of there. Have to be really careful out at the beach (or anywhere else for that matter) as lightning can travel up to 30 to 40 miles from its origination.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 pm

The HD Zoom Camera was fixed about 40 minutes ago. The problem was with my streaming video hosting provider.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you for braving the lightening and storms Kenny to reboot or whatever magic you do. Greatly appreciated.

Return to “Archives: Photos, Videos and Print Screens ~ Navarre Beach Greater Area”