The first to capture a body being buried

This ARCHIVES forum is where you may post your photos, images and videos of Navarre Beach and the surrounding area. It is o.k. to post your photos, images and videos on other forums, too. This forum is primarily for archiving by eventually moving older posts of photos, images and videos to this ARCHIVES forum.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

The very first image of a body being buried. To the right of the yellow flag. I captured a brother burying his brother or perhaps a friend burying his friend. Nothing but a head above the sand.

AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Surely do hope they UNbury him ... have seen too many horror stories about such things!!!!
:shock: :shock:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Just saw the beach ranger on his 4-wheeler ... hope he spots the kid in time!!
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Yeah and on one of the views almost right in the middle are two colorful umbrellas together really close and these kids have dug these massive holes under each umbrella. Right in the middle of the turtle beaching area.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Is this where he was? Looks like it to me!
7-22-14 - IS this the spotX.JPG
7-22-14 - IS this the spotX.JPG (163.13 KiB) Viewed 4155 times
AngelGirl

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Yep, that is the spot!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:Yeah and on one of the views almost right in the middle are two colorful umbrellas together really close and these kids have dug these massive holes under each umbrella. Right in the middle of the turtle beaching area.
It's apparent that isn't the thing uppermost on their minds ... nor their parents'!!
AngelGirl

Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 am

Aw dang.
I'm showing a notice "Sorry. This person moved or deleted this image. Photobucket" for the original posted pic.
Did the authorities confiscate it for evidence at the crime scene?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

I will have to check on that!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:16 am

That's why I copy to "Paint" and save to a temporary file to upload to this site ... no "middle man" to mess with my print screens!!! :?
AngelGirl

Return to “Archives: Photos, Videos and Print Screens ~ Navarre Beach Greater Area”