PELICAN IN PARADISE

This ARCHIVES forum is where you may post your photos, images and videos of Navarre Beach and the surrounding area. It is o.k. to post your photos, images and videos on other forums, too. This forum is primarily for archiving by eventually moving older posts of photos, images and videos to this ARCHIVES forum.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:37 am

9-15-14 UFO-Pelican.JPG
9-15-14 UFO-Pelican.JPG (50.98 KiB) Viewed 3541 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Sweet capture AG! I have been trying to do that since day one of the Zoom Cam.
CrazyB

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Very nice AG!!!! LOL PK, I'm sure you're just waiting to capture the Pelican "showering" it's love for one of us here on the beach!!! LOL
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 am

Bee sure has you pegged, P'Kid!

;)
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 am

PensacolaKid wrote:Sweet capture AG! I have been trying to do that since day one of the Zoom Cam.
It was an accident (the print screen capture) ... and I almost didn't hit "print screen" in time!! ;)
AngelGirl

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:02 am

CrazyB....there are a few people I might want to see get showered via our friends the Pelicans. :o :lol:
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 am

I've always thought pelicans in flight really look like something "prehistoric"!!! They are fascinating critters. BUT BELIEVE ME, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET "BOMBED" BY ONE!!! The most vile stench imaginable!!

A.G.
AngelGirl

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 am

I absolutely love watching them soar. So effortlessly and they trade positions to get the lift from their friends and are able to rest their wings.....like ducks and geese.

I will say this and I am not sure why it is but the Pelican population in Galveston is light years over the Panhandle. Far, far more pelicans here than there. Must have to do with breeding grounds or something.

Return to “Archives: Photos, Videos and Print Screens ~ Navarre Beach Greater Area”