Beach this morning....

This ARCHIVES forum is where you may post your photos, images and videos of Navarre Beach and the surrounding area. It is o.k. to post your photos, images and videos on other forums, too. This forum is primarily for archiving by eventually moving older posts of photos, images and videos to this ARCHIVES forum.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:52 am

Was just watching the zoom cam this morning and I missed two or three really great screen grabs but got this one... It's a cool, windy, yellow flag day, but along with the gulls, I did just see someone walking along the waters edge...
Attachments
beach.jpg
beach.jpg (173.81 KiB) Viewed 12752 times
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:57 am

A little patience and I saw my beach walker again....
Attachments
beachz.jpg
beachz.jpg (220.74 KiB) Viewed 12751 times
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:07 am

Today is a totally different day from what we want.

February 17th and it is COLD in Navarre; 35 degrees and a strong SUSTAINED offshore wind AND its a RED FLAG DAY. Best not to go swimming. :P :P :P

I did see ONE lone person walking along the waters edge.... Brave soul, who was soon joined by a few others. Must be snow birds as when they consider the temps back in the north east this morning, this must be HOT!
Attachments
flag.jpg
flag.jpg (223.68 KiB) Viewed 12708 times
rexy

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 am

Saw a couple walking a dog last week, they stopped to talk to a group on beach loungers, what was said I have no idea, maybe I do! but when the camera came around again they had left.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 pm

rexy wrote:Saw a couple walking a dog last week, they stopped to talk to a group on beach loungers, what was said I have no idea, maybe I do! but when the camera came around again they had left.
Oh yes.

Navarre Press posted on Facebook that it was sleeting at about 11:40 this morning.

:(
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 am

Re: sleet - was driving in Gulf Breeze/Tiger Point area yesterday around 11AM - yep, definitely sleet!
Sheesh!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:45 am

Pete wrote:Re: sleet - was driving in Gulf Breeze/Tiger Point area yesterday around 11AM - yep, definitely sleet!
Sheesh!
Old man winter is still out there... be warm!!!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 am

Not in Houston, Texico. Blue skies, very moderate temps...in fact, low 60's. Getting up to the 70's today. Want a place where snow, ice storms, cold, hurricanes, tornado's, wind storms, DON'T HAPPEN.....come here. You will have to endure a few handfuls of various worldly languages though.
BCJ1958

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Know you guys on the beach are not use to this type of weather but just remember the worse day on the beach is better than anything up North is going thru. LOL. Its sad that it is warmer in Oklahoma at the moment then it is in Navarre but I would still rather be there.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:18 pm

BCJ1958 wrote:Know you guys on the beach are not use to this type of weather but just remember the worse day on the beach is better than anything up North is going thru. LOL. Its sad that it is warmer in Oklahoma at the moment then it is in Navarre but I would still rather be there.
Yup.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 am

Ultra-strong south winds here in the prairie-land all through the night --- I tried to capture a screen image of the beach and looks about the same as here! Too blurry. The wind is bouncing that camera around like crazy!!! Hold on to your hats, folks!

:shock:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Archives: Photos, Videos and Print Screens ~ Navarre Beach Greater Area”