Sunset Feb 19 - Navarrian Photo

This ARCHIVES forum is where you may post your photos, images and videos of Navarre Beach and the surrounding area. It is o.k. to post your photos, images and videos on other forums, too. This forum is primarily for archiving by eventually moving older posts of photos, images and videos to this ARCHIVES forum.
Navarrian
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 am

I sure am going to miss the solitude of having the beach all to myself during these sunsets... with spring break around the corner:)
Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 am

Spectacular :!: 8)
Remember, where your treasure is, there your heart is also.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

First Navarrian....another excellent capture of God's beauty. Secondly, and fortunately, Navarre does not have the degree of Spring Breakers that say a Destin, Pensacola and certainly PCB. Don't know if you have seen that COP show about PCB during Spring Break but oh my goodness, I would hate having my family on that beach during that time. Fights, people puking, cussing, having sex, overdosing.....my how times have changed. Now apparently Spring Break is about getting numb and losing one's inhibitions, amongst other things.
Kayak Dave
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

Poor old Navarrian, life is tough!
You have to share the beach with visitors? BooHooHoo
But don't forget, April is not far away and you can have your private beach for a while longer and it's even better.
Now if we could just get the TDC to stop trying to bring tourists here.........
KayakDave
850-313-9158
Navarre Beach Kayaks
Kayak Eco Tours
http://www.NavarreBeachKayaks.com
Info@NavarreBeachKayaks.com
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 am

I am all for keeping tourist out. No, I do not consider myself a tourists. I am a local who simply has not physically moved there yet.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 am

The dolfnfan's, the lvthebch's, the Southernbreeze's, the Flamingoqueen's, the angelgirl's, amongst a handful of other "locals" of the land, don't count as tourists.
Kayak Dave
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am

Now if we could just get the TDC to stop trying to bring tourists here.........
was said in jest. We are ALL tourists.

I am not for keeping tourist out. Since we are all tourists, we can enjoy what we have here and leave the beach a better place than we found it, or we can we can come to consume the beach for our own pleasure and demand changes to change the beach to fit our expectations of how we think it should be.
Everything changes, but how it changes can be the difference between being a unique place in this world, or another Panama Bch.

Sorry, kind of rambling this morning.
KayakDave
850-313-9158
Navarre Beach Kayaks
Kayak Eco Tours
http://www.NavarreBeachKayaks.com
Info@NavarreBeachKayaks.com
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:29 am

I know what you were saying KD. I said what I did with a smile on my face. Much can be lost in translation via this computer!

There are people though like the Griswald's of "Vacation" that do, do the tourist thing and as you say...use and abuse for their own enjoyment and then back to the highway they go. Those are truly "tourists" and in my opinion not welcome in paradise.
Navarrian
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 am

HAHAHAHAHAH! You are both right. The Best Kept Secret on the Emerald Coast has indeed been discovered. I do get a kick out of watching the tourists enjoy their leisure time here away from all the stress. It always reminds me how fortunate we are to live here and I never take that for granted. :wink: I also realize how important the tourist trade is to our local area and perhaps I'll run into a few of you gazing at those sunsets off the deck at Juanas 8)
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am

Maybe see you Navarrian on March 20, 21 or 22?
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:The dolfnfan's, the lvthebch's, the Southernbreeze's, the Flamingoqueen's, the angelgirl's, amongst a handful of other "locals" of the land, don't count as tourists.
Indeed! :D

Floridawant2B

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Navarrian,
Thanks for such a beautiful picture... Makes me "home sick" for my someday future home. Starting to count the months... less than 36!
:D
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:56 am

Dittos regarding the "homesick" comment! What gorgeous color!
8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
jennjeff1
Power User
Power User

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Great shot of the peaceful calm sunset Navarrian! I could use "less stress" and that's why I took a photo on Navarre Beach EVERY DAY for a year in 2012...but now only get out there once or twice a week.

I miss Navarre Beach. Maybe I'll get out there more once the bridge refurbishment is completed--can't squeeze in beach time before work if it takes 30 mintues to get across the Sound and back.

~Jeff
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 pm

And we were the grateful recipients of some of those fantastic photos, Jeff! I visit your other site every once in awhile to check out what all you've added. How's your business there doing in this economy? I pray blessings upon it for sure!!!

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Archives: Photos, Videos and Print Screens ~ Navarre Beach Greater Area”