"Happiness is a Warm Puppy"

This is where you talk about pets, brag about your pet’s, and post photos of your pets. Did I say brag about your pets?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:49 am

If "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" then this video is chock full of happiness! Looks like this first puppy-mama needs a "mom's day out", though! ;)

[video][/video]
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Precious! :D

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:30 am

Everybody loves a puppy and more the merrier.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 am

Nothing better than lying down in the grass and having a whole mess of puppies licking and climbing on you. All those fat bellies and all that puppy breath.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 am

puppy pinwheel was fabulous. just love all God's creations... have cats myself but love those puppies as well.

where would I get the link for this video. would love sending to my dog lover friends. :)
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:37 pm

redchaz57 wrote:puppy pinwheel was fabulous. just love all God's creations... have cats myself but love those puppies as well.

where would I get the link for this video. would love sending to my dog lover friends. :)
A helpful hint: in the lower left corner of the youtube video window above, run your cursor over the "youtube" and it says "watch on You Tube" --- click on that and it will take you directly to the link. You can then copy/paste the link to a new e-mail window or go to your browser's toolbar and go to "File", then "email link" (terminology may differ). PM me if that doesn't work for you or is unclear.

:)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:49 pm

you are an angel! :D

Return to “Pets”