Pray for Forum Member David

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:28 pm

I drove David to Pensacola almost 3 hours ago where he will undergo a precedure for his colon. He just went in for prep and the desk is saying that the procedure will take about 2 hours. David and I prayed before we walked into the building that God would provide a good report of healing.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Kenny Wilder wrote:I drove David to Pensacola almost 3 hours ago where he will undergo a procedure for his colon. He just went in for prep and the desk is saying that the procedure will take about 2 hours. David and I prayed before we walked into the building that God would provide a good report of healing.
Thanks for letting us know! I just saw this and am currently praying for David. So glad you were able to encourage him and let him know he'd be in our prayers.

:)
Blessings,
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 pm

David is having a colonoscopy to be sure that everything is ok since his deceased mother had cancer of the colon. I believe that God will heal him completely.

David is going to have a fit when he sees my prayer request post...LOL. But besides I have been there and done that with David before in past years.

I will provide an update later today when we arrived back home. Thanking all of you in advance for your prayers for David.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:54 pm

UPDATE

David and I arrived back at my home about 4:00 pm. It’s my understanding that David’s doctor was concerned about a spot in his colon before the colonoscopy. During the colonoscopy there were two polyps that were removed, but no spot or anything else to worry about. The doctor wants David to come back in one year for a routine checkup.

Praise the Lord for His grace, mercy and healing power!
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:59 pm

I had that procedure done a few months ago. The doctor removed two polyps and I was told to come back in five years. It was no big deal.
Remember, where your treasure is, there your heart is also.
David
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks for the prayers from everyone.

You are right Lgc "no big deal", but I will always have concern because of family history. My biggest concern will always be that a repetition will occur again as it did after the same full procedure of a few years ago. Last one in that day and everone was in a hurry to go home. They had my ride come around 3 times though I kept saying that something was wrong. Finally they brought in X ray and I got to meet the surgeon who put the young man's arm back on after the Ft. Pickens shark attack.

I was fortunate that I refused to leave since emergency surgery revealed a lacerated colon in 3 seperate places. If I had left that day, according to the surgeon, I would not have survived to fight another fish.

Yep, Lagunatic, "no big deal"!! Hope the next one, a year from now though they have been every 3 years previously, will be same.

Again, thank you Kenny for the prayers and the company and a bigger THANK YOU to God who keeps looking after me, whatever his reasons.
Last edited by David on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
David
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am

David wrote:Thanks for the prayers from everyone.

You are right Lgc "no big deal", but I will always have concern because of family history. My biggest concern will always be that a repetition will occur again as it did after the same full procedure of a few years ago. Last one in that day and everone was in a hurry to go home. They had my ride come around 3 times though I kept saying that something was wrong. Finally they brought in X ray and I got to meet the surgeon who put the young man's arm back on after the Ft. Pickens shark attack.

I was fortunate that I refused to leave since emergency surgery revealed a lacerated colon in 3 seperate places. If I had left that day, according to the surgeon, I would not have survived to fight another fish.

Yep, Lagunatic, "no big thing"!!

Again, thank you Kenny for the prayers and the company and a bigger THANK YOU to God who keeps looking after me, whatever his reasons.
His reasons are wrapped up into 3 words: He Loves You.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:52 am

I am sorry that I just now saw this report. Don't know how I missed it. I am thankful that our great Healer was with you David and that the report and procedure went well.

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”