Please pray for my 94 year old mother, her name is Grace.

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Lagunatic wrote:I would not wish anything like this on my worst enemy.
I know what you mean ~ we had two family deaths since New Years Eve. Sorrow takes a toll even for Christ-believers who have assurance where their loved ones have gone. Our prayers are with you ~ may the Lord wrap His arms around you and give you great comfort. I can highly recommend attending grief counseling ... most churches and even some funeral homes I've heard about are offering that these days.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:38 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers through this very sad and difficult time. I hope it comforts you to know that your friends on this forum are thinking of you and lifting you in prayer.

Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Thank you so much everyone :(
Remember, where your treasure is, there your heart is also.
Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Grace will be cremated at Oconnors Mortuary and be with her husband Anthony at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery at Point Loma in San Diego, California.
http://www.oconnormortuary.com/

http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/ftrosecrans.asp
CrazyB

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:44 am

Lagunatic,,,,,,,,,I wish that words could heal your sorrow,,,,I know they can't, but I pray that you know, that you are in our thoughts and prayers, we're all here if you need us! I'm sorry for your loss.
Kimberly Navarre
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~~For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.~~~
Linda
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:09 am

Lagunatic, I'm very sorry for your loss. Lost my dad in 2011 and while life goes on it is never quite the same. He made such an impact on all he met. I pray you find peace and comfort through the grief. It's hard. I spent many evenings at sunset on the bayou. I felt closer to God and my Dad there. You'll find your way, too. Peace be with you.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:33 am

I would echo Linda's sentiments. I lost my loving and always smiling mom last April 4th. I know the path upon which you walk and will being praying for peace comfort and wonderful memories.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Just checking in to see how you are doing, Lagunatic....

Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 am

lvthebch wrote:Just checking in to see how you are doing, Lagunatic....
Grace was cremated yesterday, March 3rd at 11:30AM. I will never be the same person again. I lost all interest in taking photos, and my stupid overpriced Rolex watches.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Laguna, I'll paraphrase what my grandpa told me when my baby brother died, Grace wasn't cremated ... only the "house" where she lived temporarily while on earth. It's natural and right to grieve, but it's time for you to find a grief support group and ATTEND. My heart breaks for you as I know a little bit about what you're feeling. If you were close by, we'd just sit and cry together, dear friend. It may not "feel" like it now, but God really is with you and does understand. I've had to remind myself of that thousands of times!!! Right now, words of hope and faith probably just "bounce off" meaninglessly but come back here in a few weeks or months and you'll be surprised at how meaningful they have become! You are loved and prayed for and watched over by your Creator who loves you far beyond what you can even imagine.

Blessings,
A.G.
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Great post AG. You are being thought of and prayed for Lagunatic. So sorry for your broken heart. I felt the same way when my Dad died. I thought the world should just stop. You will get better and feel better. Just take it one day at a time. Please try to get out soon and take a few pics and post here for us so that we will know you are doing ok.

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:02 pm

I did not know you mother obviously but I can guarantee you one thing, as a loving mother she would absolutely not want you immersed in life sucking grief. Grief is natural and something we all must endure at one time or another but she WOULD absolutely want you to embrace life and jump right back into the thick of it. Honor her memory by taking some time but get right back into life and cherish the memories you have of her. Another great thing to do when you do jump back in......do something to help others. Make uplifting others a goal and your own problems won'the seem so large. God''s blessings to you Lagunatic.
Lagunatic
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Everything is okay guys.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Lagunatic wrote:Everything is okay guys.
Well, you know where to find us! You'll remain in our prayers and in our thoughts. Sometimes it's a longer process for some than it is for others.

Blessings,
A.G.
AngelGirl

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”