PLEASE pray for P'Kid's mom

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
EastBayBabe
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:46 am

P'Kid - You and your Mom are in my prayers. A hospital is the best place when someone has a serious illness ... but prayers can help all things.
May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Thank you dearly everyone. I am once again at the airport heading to Lexington, KY today but I did stop into see mom at the hospital before I left. They had given her another shot of morphine but there was no blood transfusion or even an IV so that is good. She took some broth with protein powder and I believe that will help. She has had ZERO to eat in almost a week and before that, not much of anything but liquids for the past 4-5 weeks. Needless to say, without protein, we can not go very long without side effects. I am convinced that is a huge part of the problem. However, she can not eat until the plumbing starts working. That is what they are waiting on. Probably more than you wanted to know but that is the story. God bless nurses and especially caring, kind ones.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Thanks for the update.......continuing to pray for her.

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Thank you very much Lvthebch. You do not know how much I appreciate it and prayer does work and God does hear.
EastBayBabe
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Yup on the nurses, PK. It sure takes a special person to be a nurse. They are so caring and understanding .... I truly believe what they say about TLC.
May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”