southernresorts

Find and Book your perfect Navarre Beach Vacation Rental for Beach Condos and Beach Homes. Buy and Sell Beach Condos and Beach Homes on Navarre Beach and the Navarre Mainland.
birdieandpops

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:33 am

I believe Southern Vacation Rentals used to be Gulf Blue (JME). They have really nice condos for rent on the beach, and good to deal with, very accommodating.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:26 am

Good to know! We wondered what happened to JME! We rented through them in the mid to late 80's, seems like maybe the early 90's as well, and they were very helpful. This was a couple of decades before we ever lived in the area.

Do you remember a 2-story unit on Gulf Blvd, gulf side, that was owned by an actress of B-movies? I don't remember her name but we rented her place once (May 1986) and there was some problem with the A/C (plus no window coverings on the master bedroom that had a picture window looking directly out onto the beach at beach level --ok for exhibitionists, I guess, but not to our liking) so JME moved us to an elevated townhouse on the far-east end (that was before the tall condos were in existence). That complex doesn't seem to exist any longer but it was fantastic with a real "beachy" feel in decor and amenities!

Here's the website for Southern Resorts:
https://southernresorts.com/gulf-coast- ... rre-beach/
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:00 am

Yes, Southern Vacation Rentals took over/bought out Gulf Blue Vacations (formerly JME) over a year or so ago. We've had them as our management company for almost 15 years now, and have been mostly pleased with them (as owners) during that time.

Return to “Navarre Beach Vacation Rentals ~ Beach Condos & Beach Homes ~ Buy & Sell”