Question on Sundunes

Find and Book your perfect Navarre Beach Vacation Rental for Beach Condos and Beach Homes. Buy and Sell Beach Condos and Beach Homes on Navarre Beach and the Navarre Mainland.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 am

Thank you Florida Dreamer. The potential parking issues along with being right next to a public lot are giving me pause though.
florida dreamer

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 pm

PK I have been there in July and never had a problem with parking. Yes it is next to public walk over. Which reminds me one time I was there and was sitting out on balcony after dark with sister n law when two guys came up in a truck took off all their clothes and went crabbing. We got a free show that night. HA,HA. It's whatever your comfortable with I always say.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Geeze-loo-eeze, crabbing in the raw could be a painful experience of the worst kind!!!!!!!! :? :? :? Oh, no, I can't get that horrible mental picture out of my brain!! THANKS A LOT, Dreamer!!

:lol:
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:34 am

I would have preferred you changed the story to a guy and a gal. The one you shared, like AG is now ingrained in my brain like a branding. :shock:

We stayed in the Sand Castle last June via Jackie Sims and Mermaidmansions...again the best on the island and we adored the house. Man oh man what a house. We did have some minor issues with people parking at the public parking lot, right next to us and then walking literally through our camp to make their own down the way. That was annoying. However, we were on the beach side and it was quite lovely and convenient.
florida dreamer

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

AG you gave me a good laugh. It could happen.LOL

PK just close your eyes and just imagine it was a girl instead. HA,HA
wregle
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Sent you a PM Kid. I haven't been on for awhile - sorry. We are planning an April trip to Lubbers Quarters in the Abacos Bahamas so I have been busy stalking their forum!
You can shake the sand from your shoes but it never leaves your soul
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Got it Wregle and very much appreciate the info. I have been in Navarre the last couple of days and have not been on my computer. I will heed that advice and discuss with my wife and friends who are going .

Return to “Navarre Beach Vacation Rentals ~ Beach Condos & Beach Homes ~ Buy & Sell”