POOL FOR DAY USE

Find and Book your perfect Navarre Beach Vacation Rental for Beach Condos and Beach Homes. Buy and Sell Beach Condos and Beach Homes on Navarre Beach and the Navarre Mainland.
sweetieandboys

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 am

Go away cold, so lets plan for the summer!!!

We are planning our annual long summer weekend getaway for June in Navarre Beach. We have stayed in the condos. This year we will have another family with us so we are looking at staying at a townhouse with more room. Most of the townhouses do not have pools. I was wondering if there is a place we can take the kids in case we can not get in the water because of the riptides or jelly fish.

Thanks for yalls help.
sweetie
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 am

sweetieandboys wrote:Go away cold, so lets plan for the summer!!!

We are planning our annual long summer weekend getaway for June in Navarre Beach. We have stayed in the condos. This year we will have another family with us so we are looking at staying at a townhouse with more room. Most of the townhouses do not have pools. I was wondering if there is a place we can take the kids in case we can not get in the water because of the riptides or jelly fish.

Thanks for yalls help.
sweetie
It would be my recommendation that at the time of arranging a rental that has no pool, to ask the reservationist if the owner has pool privileges anywhere and how far away from the property it is located. In fact, as a former property manager I recommend that you have a "must haves" list of questions written down before you call to make arrangements. It really helps in the decision making!

Also, for researching past posts on this forum, go too the "search" button located just below and to the right of the webcam links. Enter a "keyword" such as the name of the condo in which you are interested. It takes some time for sure, but you may come up with some really good and helpful info! :)

Have a great time dreaming of and planning for your summertime vacay!

8) 8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:37 pm

If you want a pool, check out Sugar Beach Townhomes...

Pool and three bedroom units directly on the beach: http://www.sugarbeach21.com/

Also two bedroom units if a three story is too much (space/cost etc).

No roads to cross to get onto the beach and an easy walk to Rocco's, Pier, Juana's.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Beach Vacation Rentals ~ Beach Condos & Beach Homes ~ Buy & Sell”