rental condos

Find and Book your perfect Navarre Beach Vacation Rental for Beach Condos and Beach Homes. Buy and Sell Beach Condos and Beach Homes on Navarre Beach and the Navarre Mainland.
Navarrebeacher
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 4:54 pm

I have rented from Century 21 Island View Realty http://www.navarreeach21.com every time my wife and I rented since 1993. We stayed in various size units from 2br to 3br in Sugar Beach Townhomes, Sun Dunes ,NB 1st major high rise now dwarfed by the East end giants, to Beach house rentals. Very convenient lock box for late night arrivals and early early checkout. Very professional even when we had advanced notice of possible NB closing from Hurricanes projected tracks. They were very helpful assisting us in finding accommodations in Destin when threats were up that the SR Island might be closed from Hurricane threats well in advance. All Units were very clean, well supplied, professionally managed and reasonable priced.
jpigott73

Sun May 25, 2014 8:09 pm

We just checked in at Summerwind and from the looks of the beach, it's the place to be! It is less crowded here than west beach!

[quote][/quote]
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 4138 times
jpigott73

Sun May 25, 2014 8:22 pm

West beach
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.94 KiB) Viewed 4138 times
Pete
Power User
Power User

Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 am

jpigott73 wrote:We just checked in at Summerwind and from the looks of the beach, it's the place to be! It is less crowded here than west beach!
Most unusual!

Will be out in a couple of hours as one of the Marine Park pavilions today for the Navarre Krewe of Jesters Memorial Day Cookout. Hope the extra lane coming off the beach helps later this afternoon!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
asilloghome

Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Update: I stayed at Caribbean Resort in a Penthouse Unit earlier this month. It was beautiful! The building is older but very well kept. The pool area was very nice and had a shady seating area to get out of the sun. The beach was beautiful as always and the guys doing the chairs were very nice and helpful. It was a really nice trip and I would stay at this Condo complex anytime. I did a direct rental on VRBO about 6 hours before I arrived. Of course it was not high season but the process could not have been easier. I love the electronic locks on the doors and no need to keep up with keys- just set your own code and go.
haerae04

Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks for all y'alls help, now next year we'll know some options! :)
B767capt

Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 am

Your review of rental condos on Navarre Beach is personal with a few good facts. Probably helpful to the novice who have not visited Navarre Beach yet. I disagree with some of your personal notions especially on Navarre Towers. (If you haven't been there in eight years how would you know it's current condition, anyway?)
I have owned 4 condos off and on, on Navarre Beach for 12 years. I manage my own condos for our guests. I now have one that I own and manage. It is a Navarre Towers unit. The unit is beautiful. Custom furnished better than most people's homes. No rental company, faded pastels in this unit and certainly not Dollar General decorations, I assure you. (Though DG ain't bad for some things!)
Anyway, out of all the condos I have owned and managed, by far, the full time owners, most of whom sit on the HOA Board, are the best at keeping the building, grounds and all common areas in excellent shape. We were the only gated condo on Navarre Beach for many years. If you have not visited Navarre Towers lately go check it out.
Can't speak for everyone but my condo is full of guests ALL year long. They love Navarre Towers. You were right about it being on the "quiet" end of the beach. I certainly agree with that.
livinglarge
Power User
Power User

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:59 pm

HOA at Navarre Towers has maintained a very high standard in building maintenance. We are in the process of recoating the outside of the building. They just added an basketball court and two shuffle board courts ?? don't know if that is what their called but, we got two. Still have one tennis court and exercise room.
The building manager (works for Dale E Peterson) is one of the most professional managers on the beach.
As far as units go, we have redone bathrooms, kitchen, both with custom cabinets. New travertine floors, 55 in. HD TV with sound bar.
http://www.destinresorts.com/rentals/na ... owers-1005

Return to “Navarre Beach Vacation Rentals ~ Beach Condos & Beach Homes ~ Buy & Sell”